Chapter 2

I pulled over to the entrence of Mystic Falls . Then I see a familiar face, a girl with brown locks and brown eye. I reconise her, she should be in the Underworld for almoust 100 years, but she is still walking down the earth. I appear next to her,in atempt to scare her a little bit.

     -"Hello, Katherine, or should I call you Katarina?" I said with a smirk.

     -"Lucifer? What are you doing here?" she asked me, a bit panicked.

     -"Calm down, I am not here for you, yet. I want you to answear a simple question." I shurrged. "Where I can find Klaus?"

   After I finished my sentence I could hear her heartbeat  increase a little bit. She was scared, and she sould, but right now I am starting to lose my patience. I rise my hand and start to choke her little by little, clenching my fist slowly.

     -"Now, Katarina, you know I am not a patient Devil, so I will not ask again. Where I can find Klaus?"

     -"He went to New Orleans because a witch, Jane-Anne Deveraux, has something that could be the  end of the whiches of New Orleans." she says out of breath.

   I realise her with a smirk. I turn around, get into my car and, at full speed, go to my next checkpoint, New Orleans. I hope there is more fun than this stupid little town.