003

(This was made when jxdn had just released Tonight lol.) (Comatose above because... yes🥰) (!!Some of this chapter may be triggering!!)

  We finally finish unpacking and then make our way back over to the car. I check my email and see that I have gotten the directions from Mr Ravenclaw, I tap on the link that it gives me and it leads me to the GPS app. I connect my phone to the car so we can hear when we need to turn.

Y: "Ok so I'm also going to connect it to my Spotify."

Y: "What song do you want to listen to?"

N: "You already know." He smiles.

Y: "Ok so I'll put on Comatose, ooh and I'll put his new song Tonight ft. Iann Dior and then I'll put one of my other favourite songs."

N: "Ok sounds good to me." He shrugs his shoulders.

  Nick starts the car and starts to drive while I add the songs to the queue list and the rest will be recommended songs. Comatose was the first to play obviously.

🎶 I... don't... care enough to miss you, after all the shit we've been through🎶
🎶My hearts comatose, comatose🎶
🎶 You were my best friend now you're dead to me, said you'd become my worst memory🎶
🎶You played the victim in reality, you never were🎶

~~~~~

🎶You wasted all my fucking time🎶
🎶Were never really in my life🎶
🎶You were further than I could imagine🎶
🎶I love you, but fuck you🎶
🎶I don't care enough to miss you🎶
🎶After all the shit we've been through🎶
🎶My heart's comatose, COMATOSE🎶
🎶I. DON'T. CARE ENOUGH🎶
🎶CARE ENOUGH🎶
🎶MY HEART'S COMATOSE🎶
🎶COMATOSE🎶

  Nick and I are screaming the words to the song. I mean like who doesn't scream the words with the song? After comatose is over Tonight by jxdn ft. Iann Dior plays and then Imagine by Ariana Grande. After those songs are over the recommended songs starts to play. First, it's you broke me first and then it's a song that I haven't heard before.

🎶Hard to tell if you're ok I'm not around🎶
🎶Life's a mess, some shit I just can't figure out🎶

  I like the beat and drums that go with it and nod my head along with it, but the voice sounds familiar but I can't tell who it is so I pick up my phone to look at the artist. When I see the album cover and the artist I immediately turn the music off.

N: "Why'd you do that?"

Y: "I just don't like the song." I lie.

N: "Y/n I just saw you nodding your head to it. Let me see the phone."

Y: "No it's ok I'll find another song."

N: "Let me see the phone." He says in a stern voice.

  I hand him the phone and he takes a quick glance at it so we don't get in a wreck and hands it back to me.

N: "You could have just told me who it was by. You don't have to lie to me."

Y: "I know I'm sorry I just don't like saying his name or talking about him."

To be honest I didn't even know that he made music, hell I didn't even know if he was still alive.

~~~~~

We finally get to a turn after about 15 minutes and that turn leads to another turn and that one leads to another which leads to about 4 more turns and then we finally arrive. Nick and I both get out of the car the house was pretty big. I go to the door and knock and after a few seconds, a lady in her mid-40s answers the door. She has a bright smile on her face that made her blue eyes pop, she's beautiful I have to admit.