36

Omniscient

Continuing from last chapter..

"She's pregnant."

"You said she what?" Jayla held her hand up to her ear.

"I'm pregnant, with his child." Sylvia smirked.

She knew what she was doing when she was having sex with Na'Jour. She knew the type of money he had and if she had to have a child by him for money, then she would.

Jayla looked at Sylvia and mugged her then looked at Na'Jour and snatched away from him.

"Stupid ass bitch." She mumbled walking to the door.

Na'Jour grabbed her arm to get her to stay but she snatched away.

"Stop fucking touching me." She said but he only grabbed her again making her get mad.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled hitting him over and over again.

"Bruh chill." He grabbed her arms. "Can I explain?"

"No." Jayla snatched away again.

"Take care of yo kid." She said then walked out.  "Stupid dumb ugly ass fuckass weird wide back ass hoe ass bitch." She mumbled.

Girl what-

She got in her car and bit her bottom lip trying to not to cry. She started the car and headed home. She was driving way past the speed limit but she didn't care at the moment.

She finally reached home and as soon as she parked in the driveway she broke down crying.

"Okay.. okay." She inhaled trying to calm down.

She took her seatbelt off and got out the car before just standing there. She looked around and screamed for about a minute before stopping and walking to the front door.

Before she could unlock it Destiny opened it.

"Girl what the hell you out there yelli— what's wrong?" She said moving to the side giving her access to go inside.

Jayla shook her head walking inside.

"What happened." Destiny asked again closing the door.

"He got a bitch pregnant." Jayla looked at Destiny as tears welled up in her eyes again.

"Na'Jour?" Destiny furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nah bitch Ja'Voni." Jayla said sarcastically while mugging her.

"Oh my bad.. when was this?" Destiny asked sitting down and looking at Jayla.

"I don't fucking know. Ian wanna hear shit he had to say. She was in Las Vegas though and she had asked for his number to talk about things. Then one day I saw her leaving our hotel room. But when I asked if she was pregnant he really made me think that she wasn't." Jayla shook her head starting to cry a little.

"Was this while y'all were together? Like still fucking with each other?" Destiny asked.

"I was in jail when he fucked her. He said he was drunk."