part one. first meeting

Dean pov

Im sitting in random bar in san diego and drinking. Its just a little rest for me in the middle of the work,actually its nothing special,just a gost so i will wait untill night so i can burn the bones and get out of here ,i was thinking when i heard a voice. "Hey...can i get you something" i looked up and saw two beautiful eyes staring at me. Oh god this boy is adorable. I smiled at him and nodded. "Hey...a shot of whiskey maybe." The boy nodded and left. I liked the boy and beside i can burn the bones tomorrow and tonight be with this beautiful boy. After a while he came back with a shot of whiskey. "Thanks...hey why dont you just sit here with me?talking and stuff?" He laughed and took a beer for himself and sat in front of me.
"So what do you want to do?" He asked.
"For start,Whats your name?" I asked
"Sam,sam wesson. You?" He asked
"Im dean...How old are you?you look kid for working in bars." He laughed and i felt something  special my stomach. "Im 19,they didnt want to let me work here but i came here everyday so they didnt have any choice." He said and i laughed. "Well lucky me." I said and he blushed a little. "So what are you doing?" He asked.well i cant tell him what am i doing.
"Im mechanic,its like a family business"
He nodded. "You living here?" He asked,i dont living here but now i dont want to leave here,i like this boy. "Im not but i will stay here for a while, you?" He looked up at me.
"Im living here but lm from boston"
I nodded "Oo i like boston" we drank a lot of alcohol and we are pretty drunk now. We went to the pool table.
This is empty here,everybody's gone,its just me and sam...alone . "Do you know how to play?" I asked him teasingly. He smirked ." We will see" he went and took the cue and started playing and i have to say he is really good. "Ooo i guess its my turn." He gave me the cue and i played. Maybe he is good but im better than anyone in this. And i won. "Ok i have to say you are good in this" he said and i smirked at him and went closer to him.i took his face in my hands and then put my lips on his and kissed him, roughly and lovingly. He moaned into the kiss and i put my hands around his waist and picked him up and put him on the pool table and i stayed between his legs. I pulled my hands all over his body and he put his hands around my neck. After a while he broke the kiss.
"Umm i have to go...sorry" he said teasingly and winked devilish and left the bar...this little bastard. I went to my impala and went back to the motel.
I cant stop thinking about him.i mean sure i wanted sex tonight but i feel something else too,more than sex. I changed my clothes and fell to sleep.