part two.will you bey boyfriend?

Sam pov

After last night i cant stop thinking about the boy. I liked him so much and i wanted to have sex with him but if i did this it could be over, but i wanted to see him again,a lot. I changed my clothes and wore a black T_shirt and a dark jean and left the house and went to the bar. I looked for him but he is not here. What if he no longer likes me after what I did? I started my job but my eyes are on the door. After a lot of hours i dont have any hope to see him again. The people left the bar and its empty now. I was doing my last things untill i heard the door opened. I turn around and finally saw him,he is wearing a black T-shirt and a dark red shirt on that and a black jean.
He came closer and smiled at me.
"Hey you" he said and i laughed. "Hey to yourself." He smiled and sat down.
"Can i get you something?" I asked.
"A beer is good" he said and i got two beer and went to him and sat down.
"So what was that about?" He asked and i looked up confused. "What was what about?" He laughed softly. "We were in the middle of our business and you suddenly left. So tell me why?" He is trying to be serious but he have a sweet smile on lips and his face is kind.
I laughed a little. "Like i said,i had to go" he laughed. "Yeah...but you can stay tonight right?"
I wanted to say yes but i didnt actually i like teasing him. "Umm no sorry but its late already so..." He just looked at me confused.
"O...ok so lets go" i nodded and we left the bar. "You have car? I can take you if you want" he said and i smiled. "Yeah its can be good...thanks" We got in the car and went to my house.
"Well thanks... You want to come in?you know for a tea or coffee or something?"
He smirked and nodded. "Yeah i like it" I opened the door and we went inside and sat on the couch. "Well what do you want tea or co...." Before i can finish my sentence he put his lips on mine and kissed me hard, after a while i started kissing him back. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me closer to him. After a few minutes we broke the kiss for breath. He pulled his thump on my lips
" No tea no coffee, i want this". And then kissed me again. We went toward the
bedroom and he pushed me on the bed amd came on top of me and took my t-shirt off. He left my lips and went to my neck and kissed it and bitted ot hard,im sure he left marks. Then he went lower on my stomach and kissed there too. He took my jean and boxer off and sat between my legs. I blushed because im so naked right now. "Open your legs for me sam" i did "wider" he said and  spread my legs as wide as I could.he came down and licked my nipple and sucked it and teased the other on with his fingers. I moaned loudly. "Uhhh dean" he smirked and sucked harder and i moaned louder. He sat again. "Do you have any lube?" He asked, i opened the drawer and gave him the lube.
He put his finger in the lube and then slowly put in me. I felt the cold lube in myself and moaned loud. "Uhhh dean please...please more" He laughed softly and added another finger. "Ummm deaaan im ready please just fuck me..." I said and he added another finger. "Ummm i love when you beg me, do you want me to fuck you?hard and nice untill you cant walk and sit for a week?" He said in a low voice and i moaned. "Yes...yes dean please please do this" he came closer to my ear. "Do you want me to fuck your tight little hole of yours with my really big cock?" He said. "Dean please stop teasing me please please...." I whispered. He laughed softly and sucked my ear and i moaned. Then he lubed his dick and then slowly pushed it inside of me and moaned so loud. "Ohhhhh god dean your so big...please deeper." He pushed himself deeper and i moaned mess. He kissed and sucked my neck and started moving. "Oh god baby you are so tight" he said moaning. "Uhhh dean i need to come..." I said and he moved faster and faster. "Come, come for me baby." And i came hard and then dean came inside me and then pulled his dick out and kissed my lips and lay beside me.
"That was...awesome" he said and i laughed and covered myself with blanked.
"It was" i said and he hugged me.
"So sam...will you be...my boyfriend,i mean if you want too" he said i laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "I will" he smiled and kissed my lips and i fell to sleep in his arms.