Ch six🎍

A-n ima start this at almight part/ indoor battles ⚠️big blood and panic attack warning ⚠️
🗝pov: after I changed into my hero costume:

A-n ima start this at almight part/ indoor battles ⚠️big blood and panic attack warning ⚠️ 🗝pov: after I changed into my hero costume:

I met up w suki.
------time skip------
'Young lucy, Todoroki it's ur turn against young asui and jiou' almight clalled out 'u ready' 'yep, hey Todoroki can I call u sho it easier if I call people nicknames and I no offense I don't really like ur father so I rather no say Todoroki' 'none taken and I also don't like my father so sure u can call me sho' 'ok let's go sho~san'
~~~~le time skip~~~~
As we were fighting sho started to use ice...... gray a single tear ran out of my left eye no no lucy pull it together then asui started using water(ima add water to her power cause I can) juvia then I saw a flash of silver...sword...erza then sho started using heat to melt so ice heat.....fire.... Natsu at this point I was standing still tears run down my face. Juvia I loved her as my friend gray my older brother erza my mother figure since I never really had one and Natsu my lover my beloved bf the happy my own son once I started dating Natsu he called me mom. I felt my knees weaken as feel to the ground cry my eyes then I heard 'love rival juvia never like her anyways' what no 'my little sis no more like a burden' gray please no' daughter no she was ugly' huh erza b-but u always at I looked nice was it fake 'lover no she just held us back having to always save her got anoing I rather be with lassan' Natsu n-n-no pls no 'ha lu~Chan was alway uless' lev why 'ahhhhh'
3rd pov: Hey kachan do u know what's going on' deku asked bakugou 'ya she's having flashbacks of fairy tail' 'hmm u mean her old class why' 'well I wouldn't ask her about but they all died right in front of her even there teacher and her bf her older brother mother figure little sister and best friends she never had parents so they were her family then I found her the day she transferred to are school have a panic attack I help her through it and sorta adopted her as my little sister' 'oh' the class said of how sad her backstory was even almight then there was an ear splitting scream we loomed back at the screen to see Todoroki hugging a girl who was letting out an ear splitting scream 'lucy almight let me go to her she in pain I won't let my little sister to be in pain I can't loose another''lily right kachan I'm sure she's watching u from....'

And cliff-ish hanger
Lots of love ❤️ -nyx~Chan
Words:483