Next Saturday?

They were bound to one another, heart and soul, and only a fool could not see it. 

Theirs was a chemistry like wildfire – brazen, bold and out of control. An all-consuming passion of want and need, their connection beyond definition. Between them existed an intimacy fostered over years. Years of laughter, and texts, emails and phone sex. Long kisses and secret nights; moments that alone were simple, but together told a complicated, yet irrevocable love story that spanned decades. 

They met when she was 18 he 22.

Two people pretending to be strangers.  
While the bar was packed with people, they only had eyes for each other – oblivious to everything, and everyone around them.

When she looked at him, her lips tingled, and mind wandered to delicious places, and she couldn't remember any of the guys she dated in high school ever eliciting that kind of a response. And while she hardly knew him, she knew kissing him would be like heaven and sin combined. She wanted to kiss those lips and feel his body pressed against hers, and the closer he got as they spoke, she thought it may happen. 

When she left the party, he was talking with friends; clapping one on the back, giving a high-five to another. She figured she was probably far from his mind, their conversation nothing more than a few minutes between co-eds at yet another fraternity party. 

She thought of that night often over the years, and while the stretch between their time together could be anywhere from weeks to years, it was the sweetness of that memory that stayed with her. 

Like now, as she closed the door to her hotel room, feeling him come up behind her, she remembered that night, and never in her wildest dreams, would she have imagined it would lead to so many others just like this over the years.

The space between them closed as he leaned in and pressed his body against her, igniting the spark that lay dormant while apart. She knew how badly he wanted her and feeling the effect she had on him filled her with excitement. And she would never tire of the way he made her feel in return – sexy, powerful and desired. He brought out her true self, the one she kept hidden from everyone but him, and in his light, she came to life. 

He kissed her neck while sliding a hand between the buttons on her shirt and she gasped as his hand brushed her skin. She tilted her head back into him, reaching a hand up, grabbing the back of his neck to pulling his mouth down onto her skin. 

He unbuttoned her blouse skillfully, reaching under her bra to run his finger along the smooth skin of her breast, and gripping a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rubbed it gently, stimulating her desire.

She moaned as he teased her, his mouth leaving a trail of fire as he brushed her hair aside, and moved his lips to her shoulder, while reaching down to the hem of her skirt. 

She liked to look good for him and made sure, to wear beautiful lingerie under carefully considered outfits that displayed her still alluring assets, while hiding the trouble areas that had cropped up over the years. It excited her to shop for new clothes, twisting and turning in front of the dressing room window to see her body from the angles he too would see her from, and she had bought this skirt with him in mind.

After hiking the skirt up around her waist, he slid his hand down her thigh, his touch sending her pulse into overdrive. He loved the duality of her legs – their strength
softness – and she knew the thought of them drove him crazy. It's what compelled her over the years, to send him pictures of her legs, and nothing else

Slipping his hand to the inside of her thigh – the softer skin more delicate to the touch– she arched her back as he slid a finger under her panty and into the soft folds of her skin.