☁️ Tough Love (Bully)Hawks x (Female) Reader ☁️

*not my art!*

~Dialogue Key~
Y/n - "Dialogue Font"
Dabi - "Dialogue Font"
Keigo - "Dialogue Font"
Context: Dabi and Keigo have been bullying y/n for the past two months. There is no point in time that y/n can catch a break. Although they haven't resorted to physically hurting her... yet, y/n is getting sick of it. Dabi is worse than Keigo due ot the fact tha Keigo secretly likes y/n. Y/n is seen as a trouble maker to other students and teacher because every time Dabi and Hawks get in trouble they find a way to blame it on y/n. Hawks and Dabi have a pretty good reputation at the high school and are very popular with the other students and they would never do anything to ruin it.

Authors POV
Y/n attended U.A. High School along with Dabi and Keigo. She woke up, got dresses in her UA uniform, fixed her hair, and ran out grabbing a box of milk for breakfast, along with her bag. As she walked to the school she heard footsteps behind her. As the footsteps got closer two boys appeared in front of her. Two tall boys, one with dark hair and purple scars, the other with blonde flowing hair and crimson red wings. The boy with scars grabbed the milk out of y/n's hands and poured it over her head. He laughed at her as she stood there shocked, "Haha fucking bitch, right Keigo?!" The boy with wings, Keigo, picked his head up after looking down, trying to ignore the scene that was playing out infront of him. "Y-Yeah. Fucking bitch..." Y/n's face saddened as the boy she liked since elementary school contributed to her bullying once again. "Let's go before anyone sees us." Keigo pulled on Dabis uniform, "Yeah good idea. Sorry slut we'd love to stay but we'd hate for anyone to see us!" Dabi said slyly and gave y/n a smile. The two boys ran away, slowing down and calmly walking in once the gates of the school appeared.

Y/n POV
I fucking hate that shit face smile. I knew milk was a bad idea. I walked home to change my uniform but by the time I walked into the school gates with my clean uniform the bell had already rung. Shit. I ran into the classroom I shared with Dabi and Hawks, along with other classmates. As I opened the door everyone looked back at me, Dabi gave me a smirk and a wink while Keigo just stared. I bowed, apologizing to my teacher and taking my seat as I rolled my eyes at Dabi and flipped off Keigo. Assholes.

Keigo POV
She's going to be late again. It all started a few months ago when Dabi left a love letter confessing his feeling for y/n. Lucky for me, she politely turned him down. I like y/n too but I didnt want Dabi to get mad at me. That's when Dabi changed, he used to be a really nice, caring, and sweet, but now he's full of hate. Of course he never shows it to anyone except y/n and me. He would never put our popularity and reputation on the line like that. That's why he only bully's y/n when no ones around. I only participate and contribute because I don't wanna lose Dabi as my friend. It had been 10 minutes after the bell and y/n still wasn't there. I lost my train of though when I heard the door open. There she was in a new uniform, beautiful as ever. I couldn't help but stare. I didnt like seeing her get bullied but its better this way, we never actually physically hurt her anyway. Although today was a little harsh of Dabi.

Y/n POV
Lunch time rolled around and I went to eat my lunch at the back of the school. At least i'd be at peace for a little. Although that changed the second I heard Dabis voice. "What's up little mouse?" "Hi y/n." "Keigo, the whole point is to be mean, that's too nice." I stayed quiet as I thought to myself. I'm so tired of this, it's time that I stand up for myself. "Hey bitch i'm talking to you!" Dabi yelled as he threw my lunch on the floor and pulled me up by my hair. "H-Hey cool it Dabi..." Keigo said and grabbed his shoulder which Dabi quickly pulled away. He got me by my shirt uniform and said "Speak bitch." I hesitated for a moment,"Why are you such an asshole to me huh?! Because I don't fucking like you?! SO SAD CRY ME A RIVER BITCH BOY!!!" I yelled at him. Dabis eyes widened with anger. In a split second he threw me, causing me to hit my head on the wall of the school. I groaned in pain as Kiego yelled at Dabi, "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" Dabi walked up to me and swung his hand back. I held my arm I front of my face, turning my head to the side, and shutting my eyes tightly, ready to be hit. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist, is someone standing up for me? Maybe even saving me? That though disappeared as I felt Dabis blue flames melting my skin.

Hawks POV
I'm moments Dabi had thrown y/n against the brick wall. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at him. It was as if he didn't even hear me, his anger drowned me out. I though he was going to hit her, but instead he grabbed her wrist that she used to shield herself and set it ablaze. At first I was shocked but I quickly ran up and pulled him away just in time. Any longer and it wouldn't have just been her arm that was burned. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!" Dabi yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! IM SICK OF WATCHING YOU HURT HER AND PRESSURING ME TO HELP YOU!" My hands cleanched together into fist as I yelled at him. I went to walk away to take y/n to the nurses until I heard him "Fuck you, and y/n. You hear me bitch?! Fucking slut." I turned about and punched him in the nose. "DAMN IT KEIGO!" he yelled as the blood flowed out of his nose. I walked over to a crying y/n and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my sides, held her burned arm, and cried into my chest. She was hurt and tires emotionally and physically and all she wanted comfort from anyone who would offer it.

Y/n POV
As Keigo carried me to the nurses office I thought about what just happened. It happened so fast its like a blur. The pain was really getting to me and I knew i'd have to fix it soon but I was too preoccupied by a single thought. Why is Keigo helping me? He just defended me, sorta. Why? Once we made it to the nurses office Keigo pulled out a chair for me to sit on. The nurse was gone at lunch break I guess. "Let me find you some bandages and medicine..." Keigo said in a soft tone.

Hawks POV
I turned around to look through the nurses cabinet. By the time I turned back around her arm was better, not one trace of the burns that were just there. "W-What happened?" "My quirk, I can heal wounds and stuff..." "HOLY SHIT! That's so cool! I didnt know you could do that!" "I mean why would you..." "O-Ohh yeah, sorry." "It's fine." She got up to leave but I grabbed the sleeve of her uniform just in time. I turned her around and kissed her passionately, her lips were so soft yet they didn't kiss back. When I pulled away she had a confused look. "It's not fine
y/n, I shouldn't have treated you like that. I was just scared to lose Dabi as a friend but i've come to terms with him just being a bad person. So y/n, I'm truly sorry for everything i've done to you." She acted as if she hadn't heard a single word that left my mouth. "Why did you help me?"  I hesitated before answering "Y/n, I really really like you. When Dabi started bullying you he pressured me to do it too. I was weak and I gave in. Of course it hurt me when he teased you at first but when he hurt you physically, I just couldn't take it anymore. Do you think you could ever forgive me?"

Y/n POV
The boy i've liked since elementary school just confessed to me. What do I do? Do I just forget what he's done to me? Can I trust him? "Its hard to forgive you after everything you've done to me. But I really really like you too, so i'm willing to try and forgive you..." He gave me a small smile as I looked up at him. "Thank you y/n" He leaned down and kissed me again. After that Keigo and I started to hang out more. We went hung out multiple time before  we officially started dating. Dabi and Keigo of course stopped hanging out after that day. They stayed pretty popular but nothing more happened. Keigo and I were happy we could finally be together.

⚠️ PLEASE READ⚠️ In this story I wanted to make an alternate ending, although I didnt due to the fact that it would've been more of an angst ending them a fluff. (if you'd like to see the alternate ending just request in the comments) This is for all my readers... never let a person treat you this way. You are worth so much more then you could ever imagine. If someone likes you and trying to flirt with you by being rude to you, i'm talking hurtful comments, hurting yo physically, etc., they do not truly like you. If they liked and cared for you they would never act like that towards you. Anywayyyy lovely's! This was 1597 words (not including this part) If there's any mistakes please leave a comment along with any request. I'm very sorry for the slow upgrades... i know i've said twice that i was going to post but i've just been so unmotivated to do anything. I'm falling behind in school and busy in general. yet i'm going to do my best to keep the stories coming and even come out with a new book. i love you all remember to eat and drink water you deserve it beautiful <3