IX

ARTHIT's POV

Morning

I woke up late and already planned to skip college today as it was hard for me to face Kria or Kongpob.

I went down to see Aklit sitting in the living room, but Kong was not seen but I was less worried about that as we were not ready to see each other yet.

I want to clear up misunderstanding with Kria first and then will deal with Kong.

"Arth, we need to talk"

"Bro, can we talk in the evening? I have to meet Kria and it's urgent"

"no, we need to talk now"

"Aklit please"

"it's about Kongpob"

"w-what about him?"

I hope it's not about what happened between me and Kong. I don't want to deal with this now, am too hurt to talk about him and I may break down and clearly, I don't want to do that now.

"what's this? Were you dating Kong behind my back? I clearly told you no to fall for him and you two were fucking behind me when I trusted you two!?" he said holding his phone in his hands showing it to me and played some voice recording.

Hi Aklit,

I never thought I would be sending you a voice recording and I know you must be confused but you need to know this if not there will be no meaning for what me and Arthit had.

After that day when Jake tried to rape Arthit, we became close and started spending time together more and more. After breaking up with Lily it was hard for me to keep up with things but Arth was always there for me.

It started with a good feeling and turned into something beautiful, at least for me. I love him Aklit, I love him more than anything, I told him you won't object us, and you will approve us, but he said he doesn't love me.

I know we could have covered it up and left it without telling anyone but if I do that there will be no meaning for what we had. You may hate me after knowing this, but I couldn't keep it to myself.

Am sorry for breaking your trust but am not sorry for loving him.

Thanks for letting me stay at your house. I can't be there anymore masking my feelings and looking at him. It's fine for you to hate me, I won't stop you but know that

I LOVED HIM FROM ALL MY HEART.

I won't stop you if you are going to beat me when we meet or ignore me.

Thanks for everything buddy!

My eyes were already pooled up with years before the voice message ended.

I lost the love of my life and best friend. I lost everything.

"Explain Arthit!?"

"There is nothing to explain brother, all he said was true and I lost him and Kria both, but I was right. I knew you will never approve our relationship, I told him we can't be together. See I was right, and he was wrong. Wasn't he!?"