The Club

I walk pass the crowd hoping he will notice i also went to sit on the stool at the bar. Looking from the corner of of my eye I see him approaching me. "Le'naera?" , "Von". "Oh shit its you hey beautiful" smiling at me showing me his diamond grills. Smiling back at him "so what you been up to?" i questioned. Von sits on the stool next to me and we make eye contact

   They both just sit there looking at each other smiling. Guess you can say They are admiring each other. Von bites his lower lip, Le Chuckles "what you been up to?", "I am working on this big project", "really what kind?" Le' questions. "You don't want to know", "I see you let Chicago get the best of you, never decided to leave and try something new". Von laughs "you already know my situation"

   My heart is racing and my palms are sweaty. This woman really did something to me back then. After finally seeing her after four years cheers me up because I know she has grown into this independent woman.

   "Why are you looking at me like that?", " No reason, what bring you back to chicago?". Le' signs "Um i transferred temporarily, my mothers condition got worst so I am just here until you know". Von gives Le this weird look he simply brushes it off and strokes her cheek softly "You know mom is strong", "Yeah thanks for looking out for her"

    "Always so whats your profession?", Le' chuckles "You are very nosy", "Hey you left me for four years yk if you did not we--", "We would of been married with kids" they both say at the same time. They both laugh at it off. "Yeah maybe I would of been in a better place" Von drops his head while adding on. Le grabs his hands and holds it while looking into his eyes "Von what did you get yourself into?"

   Suddenly a big husky man walks up to Le' & Von "Sir we have a call". Le looks at the man and sees he is dressed regular but he called Von 'sir' so he must work for him as a security. Von sigh "Okay can you give us a minute", the man walks away. Von stands up "give me your phone". Le looks at him with confusion but hands him her phone.

   Von calls himself off of Le's phone and deletes it off of her recent calls. "Ill call you", While shes looking at her phone he cannot resist so he goes in. He gently grips up her neck and tongue kisses her passionately. She kisses him back, but she also breaks it off "Von--". He puts his finger on her lips "Shh dont say nothing ill call you", he walks away.

Le' inhales sharply "Did you guys get that?", "Yes we did thank you Detective" Dispatch answered

    "So we just kissing random bitches now?" Jada ask while crossing her arms. Von laughs and bumps into her "Shes not a bitch shes something that you will never be" he grips her neck up roughly "The next time you disrespect her its your ass" he lets go. "You cant keep doing this Von I will le--", "What leave ? the door is opened Jada you're the dumb bitch that keeps sticking around". Jada tries to walk away from her but Von yanks her towards him by her hair. Jada wimps in pain "you cant keep doing this to me von", "Like I said what you going to do leave?", "Yes this time i will". Von lets go of her hair, "Yes this time i will leave do you not see how you treat me".

    Von Laughs "Jada without me you wouldn't be anything, just a hoe in the streets". Jada inhales sharply "Who was that", Von gets in her face "That's non of your fucking concern". "Now lets go we got business to handle" Von demanded while walking out the club. The crew follows him behind. Before leaving Jada takes on last glance at Le', she sees her on the phone which is kinda of weird. She looks around and sees a man with a camera taking pictures.

    *Click click click* "Its about seven of them including the girl, I think shes his girlfriend" Danny talked through the walkie to Le . Danny is Le's partner in this investigation they have upon Von. He is also Le's best-friend. "What do the girl look like?", "Why do you care?". Le' chuckles "I don't", "Okay we can head out to the office they left and the girl well her name is Jada Moore and she haves a criminal history". Le' and Danny leave the club and heading to the office.