Game On

"Like I said I am doing this for Von", "Jada I am going to bring him home I promise". Le gets up "Lets go", "where are we going", "Trust me" Le says while walking out the door. Jada follows behind her.

"Bennett" The C.O said, Von gets up. "Turn around hands behind your back, you get one phone call" The male said as Von turns around. *Click* The Handcuff locks. Von walks out and follows him. Arriving to the phone area; "Press star than seven". *Click* The handcuffs un-lock.

Le'Naera & Jada arrive to the morgue. "I am not ready for this" Jada turns to Le. Le takes a deep breath, "I am not either".

"Hello I am detective Moore I'm here to see Daniel Cook", "Okay follow me". My heart is pounding so fast, I am not sure how to feel right now. Scared, Brave, or Alone. With every step I took a breath. We arrive to the room. The employee looks at me, I node. He opens the fridge; exposing his toes. I look away.

"Le" Jada says "are you okay?". "Yeah" Le turns back facing Daniels body under the white sheet. "Thank you", "No problem" The employee walks out the room. "I can't do this Jada" Le breaks down a little. "You can he was your best-friend, Danny really loved you". Le breaks down as she pulls the sheet down to his chest. Jada sheds a few tears. "He wanted to help me get out of this".

Le turns to Jada. "He confessed me to leave this lifestyle. Before everything when down. The day that Von came to his apartment saying he wanted me to go back to back home. I came back to talk to him to see if I was able too". Jada sniffs, "You are able too and I'll help you get there" Le said. "But I need you to trust me", "We need to get Von out first" Jada response to Le.

I look at Danny again. "I'm sorry I did not go with you, I should of I was so mad". Breaking down a bit harder "I love you DanDan and trust me I will lock this man up myself". I cover him back up and push him inside the fridge.

"Where we going now", "See his family". Jada follows Le out the room. They walk straight to the car. Le starts the engine and they drive off.

"Can we talk about Von" Jada said. "Jada I did come back at first to put him away but than feelings came back okay. I took the bullet out of him and kept it. If i really wanted to put him away I would of turned him in that day". Jada inhales "Well I know you two have history but so do him & I, but He loves you more than he loves me and I get it I am tired of this I love him but this is too much to keep up with like you get tired of being brave". Le looks at Jada.

"We are going to be okay and so is Von" Le said. "He loves you so with that being said after he gets out I am out but you can't give up on him cause if you do I will come back and this time you will have to get rid of me to get him back". "I should of never gave up on him to begin with but Deal". They both Laugh.

They arrive to Danny's mom house. "Where are we ?", Le inhales deeply "This is Danny's family". Le gets out the car & so does Jada. She walks up the steps, she reaches the door and hesitates. She takes a deep breath, she knocks. Kaleb answers the door, he goes straight for the hug. "I am so sorry" Le cried to Kaleb. "Its okay Le" Kaleb said while holding on to Le tight. They break off the hug, "Hey Im Kaleb" Kaleb introduces himself to Jada. "Hey I am Jada", "You are THE Jada", "Yes". Le looks a bit confused "You know about Jada K?", "Yeah Danny spoke about her how he wanted her off of this b.s and how he liked her a little bit". Jada blushes "The feeling was mutual", Le turns to Jada "You slept with Danny".

Jada open her eyes wide "It happened one time", "And you did not think to tell me", "First off we are not friends okay Like I said I am here for Von". Le scoffs "Whatever is your parents home?", "Yeah". All three of them go inside. Le walks into the living room seeing Daniel's parents holding his picture and praying. "Le'naera" Dannys mother said. Le walks towards her crouches down to give her a hug. "I am so sorry", "Le its okay I am sorry you lost your best-friend", Le breaks down "I should of been there to protect him, I should of been his backup I just so broken and upset that I was only thinking of myself i am so selfish, he told me he was going to do something and i should of just told him i would go with him, And now look he is gone". Jada introduces herself to his mother and sits next to them on the couch.