Prologue: And So It Begins

It was another hardworking day for the crewmates in the spaceship; everyone was working on their tasks, ensuring that the spaceship stays in top-notch condition and so the killers couldn't win.

It was a also just as hardworking for the imposters; they had to fake tasks, plan strategies, and come up with lies right on the spot, and if they get caught, boom, out the airlock they go.

These two unknown imposters ready to pounce and betray their fellow crewmates at any given moment.

One of them was Corpse. Corpse Husband.

Corpse is a terrifying killer. His deep and silky voice will always make you do want he wants and hes tricky when coming to the lights. Yes, of course, the lights.

He is an expert at sabotaging the lights, venting, and murdering. It is horrifying to even think about being in the dark with Corpse in the same spaceship as you.

You will either expect to die right now and then, or shit yourself absolutely terrified knowing that a murder is possibly taking place in the same spaceship as you or even right in front of you when you don't even know it.

There is a little twist to this though.

No one knows it's Corpse doing these kills.

They have no clue to who the mysterious figure who uses these skilled light sabotages to slaughter their friends.

And that's the scariest part.

There's this haunting murderer amongst them, and they had absolutely no clue who it was.

Not even Disguised Toast, the well known detective of the crewmates. Almost no one can even compete knowing Toast is in the same spaceship.

But Corpse begs to differ.

Absolutely terrifying.

What could possibly calm doen a crazed light sabotage-obsessed killer who slaughters innocent civilians right in front of their comrades?

He thought he could come out on top, ensuring that he has used his skills to murder and manipulate everyone to win.

He thought nothing and no one could get in his way.

But it all changed when he met a certain someone.

This certain someone was exactly what Corpse needed in his life: a wholesome friend he could relate to. Someone who was always there for him. Someone who could understand him.

Corpse didn't become a deranged serial killer for fun. He had problems.

Real tough problems.

Due to personal reasons, he never really was close to his family. He is chronological ill and is swimming in medical debt.

He hated his appearance so much, going as far to break mirrors, just to unsee his reflection.

Everytime he left his house, he always wore a mask. Even when wearing his astronaut helmet, he wore a mask.

He has to make sure nobody could see the face he loathed so much.

He needed a certain someone who he can talk to about these problems. To help him.

Maybe even help him become a better person. To stop his murderous habits.

This certain someone was no one other than Sykkuno.

Sykkuno is a good friend of Toast and Valkyrae; he is well known for being extremely polite and overall wholesome.

Many compare him to a main character from an anime, due to his stereotypical anime protagonist voice and behavior.

Sykkuno is a humble crewmate. He never slacks on his tasks and always stick with people to help figure out who the impostor is.

He never likes voting for people to kick out the airlock and he's always eager to meet people throughout the ship.

He always gives people the benefit of the doubt and tries to see the positive in negative things.

For example,even if someone really is the impostor, he even feels guilty for voting them off.

No one can really hate him, unless they're an absolute asshole.

That's just how pure and loveable Sykkuno is.

However, this wholesome boy isn't always happy as he appears to be.

He also had problems.

He has social anxiety. He is insecure about himself. He's terrified if people actually like him or not, so he tries his best to be as nice as he can. He never gets hostile, afriad if oeople will start disliking him if he was ever rude.

Throughout his school years, there was never someone truly there for him. Since he was so vulnerable, everyone would pick on him.

He would wake up everyday having absolutely nothing to look foward to.

It was tough for Sykkuno.

He developed a habit where he covers his mouth when he laughs just because he's that insecure of himself.

Who else covers their appearance because theyre insecure of themselves?

That's right. Corpse.

Corpse always wore dark colors, Sykkuno prefers lighter ones.

Corpse had a rough past. So did Sykkuno.

Corpse has the voice of Satan himself. Sykkuno sounds like a literal angel.

Corpse is insecure. So is Sykkuno.

These two have so many differences, yet so much in common. Who knew such a perfect dynamic could exist?

Corpse has been on his own for years, ever since he dropped out at only 8th grade. Fighting on his own, he was stuck in medical debt and was depressed.

He never really had someone to talk to about his issues. He always tried to hide everything he remotely hated about himself, afraid of how people would perceive him.

Sykkuno didn't have it easy either. He was heavily bullied back in high school and had no friends through his college life. He was also on his own.

He was so insecure, paranoid of every action he made. He didn't want to go back to that life of no friends, no one there for him.

These two individuals really never know how much they needed each other until they met.

Thank god they met.

And so it begins.

A story of a mysterious but unstable serial killer falling in love with a pure and wholesome boy, just as unstable as him.

--------------------

Author's note:

Ok so no fuckers were making corpsekuno fanfics so I'm gonna take one for the team yayyyy

This is gonna be slow burn so stay tuned to see sum wholesome boys fall in love hehe

ALSO DISCLAIMER I don't really ship them in real life? I mean I love when they play together and I awe at everytime they interact, but it's more like admiring their bromance, you feel me? This is purely just me shipping their "characters" in game I guess lol..

Anyway I hope you liked this so far! Every chapter from now on will be longer but this is just prololgue so I just shat on it