Chapter 1: World of Swords

Hey guys! SonicBlade here. This is the rewrite version of my previous version, 'Legends of Aincrad' I dunno if you guys enjoy it or not, I hope you guys do. I did change up my oc's appearance and SAO name, so yeah. There's that. Anyway, disclaimer!

I own nothing but my oc. This will be following the anime, So if there's anything wrong tell me in the review.

XXXXXXXX

In 2022

Somewhere in Tokyo, in an area full of estates, was a large wall, with an iron gate. The gate had a plate, with a whirlpool surrounded by a triangle. Inside, stood a large estate, painted yellow, with a red roof. It was the home of the Kurosaki family, the most prestigious family in all of Japan, excluding the Imperial Family. Descendants of a long Clan of Daimyo's, they possessed enormous wealth and power. They had created the Kurosaki Company, or NUC, a large organization which owns dozens of powerful companies. Two of them were created by themselves. One was the Triangle, a company specializing in military equipment and military programming, with so much power it even controlled it's own official military divisions, specialised in Technology, Hacking and Repairs. The other was Whirlpool, the biggest Japanese Company of Electronic Devices, from fridges and washing machines, to phones and computers. They had dozens of different companies, ranging from clothes factories to food factories. It was lead by Kurosaki Akio and Kurosaki Hima.

In the third floor of the estate, was a large room. It was painted an red-orange colour and had Led Lights on the ceiling. On one corner stood a King-sized bed, with an office desk to it's side. The desk had a computer with three monitors, the middle one curved and it was state of the art. On the other side of the room was a wardrobe, a futon in front of a 65' curved Tv, with a U-Box and a training corner, with a bench press and a treadmill. Sitting in front of the computer was a young man at the age of 15. He was of averag height, standing at 5'6, with the body of an athlete. He had deep, spiky red hair and piercing, crimson eyes. He was currently wearing a red T-shirt, black shorts and red sneakers. The boy was Sora Kurosaki, son of Mr. and Mrs. Kurosaki.

The boy was very famous in the enterprise world

The boy was very famous in the enterprise world. At the age of 15, he could speak Japanese, English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Greek and French perfectly, with good knowledge of Italian, Turkish and Arabic. He was a prodigy and a genius, having not finished school and owning many Masters and PhD's in Computers. From hardware to software, he was an expert. He was also quite athletic, having achieved Black Belt status in Judo, Karate, Kenpo, Ninjutsu and uniquely Krav Maga. He was also a master of many different sword styles, from the Japanese Katana to the European Longsword. The fact that he had a European Greatsword and a Japanese Katana in an 'X' above his bed explained that. The boy was considered able to learn anything he could desire, as his was a quick thinker and could adapt at anything.

He was called by many in the world 'Fireheart', due to his wealth, knowledge and power. The fact he was a redhead also helped. They considered him a boy who had everything he could desire. But unknown to everyone, even to his family that wasn't true. In reality, Sora was a very lonely person. He had very few friends, as the school kids wouldn't dare approach him. Even the girls, despite thinking he was handsome, didn't feel like talking to him. His parents, being busy with their schedules and constantly making him do things that he doesn't like, for example learning so many languages, worsened this. Sora was smart, he understood that his parents simply wanted him to reach his fullest physical and mental capabilities, but was it so difficult to just spend a bit of time with him? He did the math, it wasn't. But it wasn't like it mattered a lot anymore. They had two more years. After that, he would do what he wished with his life. But right now, he had to stick with what he had.