1- Into the new world

Its 7.00 a.m. Y/n woke up from her bed, groaned again and again when she heard the alarm trying to explode her ears. She throw the alarm clock on the wall and start to cleaned herself.

After taking a showers, her phone rang. She grab it as she saw her best friend called her.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, let's hang out again! I have free time today." Felix screamed through the phone. Y/n only chuckled by hearing Felix's cheerful voice.

"Alright, alright, alright."

"Great, meet me later at the same place."

Later.

"So how's your life now?" Felix asked after ordered their drinks.

"Worst."

"Really? Why?" Felix chuckled.

"I don't have job anymore" Y/n bumped her head on the table, heavily sighed.

..

"This is the file that you want, Mr. Kim. Is there anything you want?" Y/n asked. The Incx Manager looked at her from her toes to her head as he smile creepily at Y/n.

"Mr. Kim?" Y/n called him again, but then he get closer to Y/n. This old man really getting on her nerve.

"i wonder if you wanna have some good time later at my apartment?" The man smirked, he comb his hair to the back . Tried to flirted with Y/n.

Oh you flirted with the wrong girl. She's gay.

Y/n smiled sweetly. She sighed and look at the disgusted man again.

"I believe you trying to flirt with me, sir. But it's wrong to say that words to workers like me. Let me guess, what will happen if i report police because you just sexual harassment me. And how about your wife and your kids later?"

The guy frowned.

"What about your company reputation?"

"You playing with the wrong person. You just a worker here. So obey me!" The guy pulled Y/n's hand. Y/n quickly yanked his hand.

"Did you just touch me?"

"Its not like you don't like it, right?" The man scoffed. He continued again. "You want money right? so obey me"

He grab Y/n's hand then Y/n twisted his hand and turn back to throw him. He groaned on the floor before called the bodyguard to hold Y/n.

The two bodyguards held Y/n shoulder but then Y/n elbow one of them and kicked the other, making both of them laying on the floor.

"Haish my clothes dirty now with your filthy hands!"

Y/n turns her head and saw a mineral bottle. She opened and poured it to the man before leaving the place.

......

"Y/n!" the manager called her. He crossed his arms, stares at Y/n who looked cheerfully.

"What is this?" The manager shows a paper, pointed it to Y/n. Y/n arched an eyebrow, looked confused.

" I can't read it if you don't show it properly to me"

The manager rolled his eyes and put the paper on the table.

Y/n tilted her head a little as she grab the paper and read it. Then, she looked weirdly at the paper.

"What is this, Sir?"

"I am the one who suppose to ask you! What is that?"

"This? this is a paper." Y/n showed him the paper, her face blurred. Others co workers suddenly laughed but then stopped when their manager glared at them.

"Y/n. You are the most hardwork co-worker i had ever met. But not today, you make me disappointed. How could you beat the Incx Manager? They are the biggest and successful company in this country. Look what have you done? They send a complain form!"

"But, sir. I did that because-"

"Nu-uh, don't give me any more reason. You are fired. "

"Just like that? Wow, great. Fine! I swear your company will collapsed after i get out from here" Y/n said, she turns her heels, goes to her desk to packed all her things before leaves the fucking building. It was unfair for her.

When she get out from the lift, she walked through the hallway but then stopped when something passed her. She turns back and saw a emergency valve.

She checked around before pulling the emergency valve. The building start to make sounds and water from the ceiling spread everywhere in the building. Some of them start to scream while Y/n already leave the building with maniac laughed.

...

"That was so unfair for you, Y/n. But I'm glad you already leave that fucking jobs."

"Yeah, i know. But, now. Look at me." Y/n sighed.

"I'm jobless now. Where do i need to work?"

Felix smirked. He wiggles his eyebrows to Y/n. Y/n frowned as she arched an eyebrow.

"What the fuck you look at me like that?"

"I know a job that can make a lot of money " Felix smirked. He makes Y/n feel annoying.

"Don't make me throw this cup to you. Can't you straight to the point?" Y/n already held the cup. Felix lift his hand up like he just got caught by police.

"Okay, okay, okay. Relax, fine." Felix chuckled then he continued again. " Be a stripper"

Buk!

"I just kidding! You don't have to punch me" Felix pouted. He rubbed his painful arms. He gave Y/n a puppy eyes.

"You testing my patience, Yongbok!"

"Yeah, fine. Sorry! The company i worked has empty job. But i think-"

"Cool, I'll start to interview tomorrow"

"But, i haven't finish-"

"its okay, i think it maybe better than my previous job."

"Y/N!" Felix slammed the table, making customers there watching him. He get up from the seat as he bow to the customers there to apologise.

"Hear me first. My boss is a cold heartless person. She has anger issue. You can't even played around her. Her priority is to make her workers more discipline. Okay?"

"That's not a problem to me?"

Felix scratch his head. Its difficult to explain to people who are idiot like Y/n.

"Listen carefully. If you don't want to be fired again. I really suggest this to you if you got a job there later.  Never make my boss angry. She can beat you until death, Y/n."

"as if i haven't beat a person before" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"gdjejhzkdhekdj, you fucking idiot. Just don't make her angry or else, okay?"

"Even i still don't understand about what you're talking about, but okay" Y/n nodded, then she sipped her favorite drink.

"Great, goodluck for tomorrow."

__________________________________________