02| Futile efforts

∘₊✧──────

∘₊✧──────

"EVERYONE WE'RE HERE!" Ms. Choi, their teacher screeched excitedly as she got off along with the P.E Coach, making some asleep students wake up in panic. Her positivity low-key terrified them.

Seokjin drowsily clung onto Namjoon who dragged both their luggage out as Jimin pushed the crowd apart, making way for the three of them.

"EVERYBODY MOVE" He cried out getting apologetic bows in return. Who'd even try to defy the heir of Park? Nobody besides Min Yoongi. They made way to where Taehyung and Jungkook were, cooing could be heard as they saw how the pair cuddled. 

"How sweet... NOW GET UP" Seokjin shrieked in Jungkook's ear. They screamed, jumping on their seats while panicking as the situation sunk in "WHAT THE ACTUAL F-" 

"No cursing" Jungkook was swatted right in the face by Hoseok, Taehyung stifling his laugh beside him.

After all the students got out with their baggage, Ms. Choi cleared her throat. "What nice weather, perfect for camping." She sighed out dreamily as the crowd gawked at her. 

"Is she blind?" Taehyung scoffed as he fanned himself. "I physically can't today." Yoongi sighed as he tried to lift his bag. 

"What's even in there?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow as Jimin asked, curiosity getting the best of them. "Jungkook's dumbbells" He shrugged, his hands giving out the more he tried. 

"WHAT?" they whipped their heads towards Jungkook who didn't seem that guilty they found out. "What? hyung lost the bet he suggested" He smiled innocently, rushing ahead. The group had realized they were the only ones left outside. 

---------------------

Again?! Why do I have to room with you?" Taehyung sighed exasperatedly. Was this deja vu? This time they actually had sleeping arrangements, unfortunately, Taehyung was stuck with Jungkook for the 2nd time.

"God, stop frowning, you look ugly." Junkook frowned, his eyebrows creasing. He had busied himself with his luggage the moment they arrived, which had surprised Taehyung, he certainly didn't look like an organized human. They were going to spend the night in cabins of twelve, so the unlucky group along with five lucky people shared rooms, two each. 

Taehyung and Jungkook quickly headed downstairs after freshening up, as they were instructed, hoping their hyungs had done the same too. They soon saw the others and directly went to stay beside them. Everyone looked refreshed but you could see there was hidden boredom in their eyes, which they tried best to hide from their lovely teacher. 

---------------

"We've been trekking for like how many damn hours now?" Jin bent down and held his knees in exhaustion. 

He and Yoongi have been complaining since the second they had headed outdoors. It's true that they've been walking up a remote hill for some time but the others were getting tired from all the nagging. Their fear for Jin was much bigger than the irritation they felt so they kept their mouths shut.