~Bitter Times~(Chapter 1.)

Tord was laying in his room..well..more like a small cave with a bed.. he was about done with Toms bullshit..he hated being told what to do by Tom of all people, especially sense he took him away from Edd and Matt. He thought he might have the strength to tell Tom off..Tell him he wanted to leave this hellhole..maybe...'No.forget it..' Tord thought as he got up and got ready he then made his way to Toms office. he knocked on Toms office door "Come in." Tom said in a monotone voice. Tord stepped in and looked over at Tom then walked over "Is there anything i can help with sir.."
Tord asked "No." Tom kept his voids fixed on the papers he had on his desk. Tord walked over and stood next to Toms desk as usual. Tom was the kind of person who never asked for help even if he wanted it.

       Tord eventually tried gathering the strength to tell off Tom..He took a deep breath and looked at Tom "sir.." he said his voice a bit shaky "What is it Tord..?" Tom didn't look up from his papers "..i'm done with this..i want to go back to Edd and Matt..i don't want to be here!" Tord said raising his voice a bit, Tom looked up at him and gave a small chuckle before standing up from his chair "oh Tord..Im not giving you a choice to be here..you are stuck here whether you like it or not.." he walked over to Tord lifting his chin "I don't care! i hate it here and i want to leave! all you do is treat me like shit!" Tom clicked his tongue before kneeing Tord in the stomach "Do not..yell at me.." Tom said as Tord fell to his knees holding his stomach in pain."i-i'm..sorry sir.." his voice was shaky as he tried to catch his breath. He stood up holding his stomach. You could tell from hearing his voice that he was in pain.

     Tom sighed and walked back to his desk sitting down, he felt kinda bad for hurting Tord but he didn't like it when a solder raises his voice..Tord needed to be put in his place..he huffed and stared at his papers. "f-fuck..." Tord mumbled to himself "you may go Tord." Tom said in a stern voice. Tord walked away back to his little 'cave' and immediately collapsed on the bed curling up. He took a shaky breath and closed his eyes. he didn't feel confident in himself anymore..he knew Tom was stronger than him but..he just thought maybe he could win..Tord sighed. he knew it would be a bad idea to go to sleep..but he wanted to rest..he wanted to just..relax for once, but he couldn't..to much stress..

     Tom held his head. he kinda enjoyed having Tord around but how could he ever tell him..he just kneed him in the stomach..but he had to keep Tord in his place..he couldn't let Tord think he could over power him. Tom gripped his robot arm and sighed..He honestly missed Tord..The old Tord..the one who would fight over the smallest things..The one who was actually happy..the one..who would smile..he cant even remember the last Time he saw Tord smile..He sighed and got back to his paper work

(Sorry for it being kinda bad- i tried my best and this is my first book)