~The Apology~ (Chapter 2)

Tord was still laying in bed, he had expected to be called by Tom any second now..but there was nothing for a while. He then heard a knock on his door assuming it was another solder.."May i come in?" Tord heard the familiar voice "Yes.." A solder walked in..well it was a solder that Tord got along with very well..you could say they were friends. "Hello there Jax.." Tord said with a weak smile as he sat up from his bed. "You alright Tord.." Tord nodded "I'm fine..thanks for asking.." Jax gave Tord a smile before walking over to him and sitting next to him. "I just wanted to make sure..I heard you yelling.." Tord sighed. "Yeah..just..some troubles.." "ah, alright..anyways..i must go back to work now. stay safe Tord.." Jax said before getting up and walking out of the room. Tord sighed and laid back down.

     Eventually Tord got called by blue leader as he got up and made his way to Toms office. he opened the door and stepped in. "you called sir.." Tom looked up from his papers and looked at Tord. "yes i did..come here.." Tord made his way over to Tom a bit scared that he was in trouble. Tom sighed and grumbled. "Do you mind helping me with a few papers.." Tom hated asking for help but he had a lot of papers to do and knew if Tord helped he could be done faster. "of course sir.." Tord sat down in the chair across from Tom as he took about halve the papers and started working. "Thank you Tord." Tom said, Tord could tell he didn't want to ask for help just by his voice. "Your welcome sir"

     after a while Tord had finished about halve the papers as he yawned and stretched. Tom glanced up at Tord. "Tord.." Tord looked over at Tom. "yes sir..?" Tom sighed "Im sorry..for-kneeing you-" Tords eyes widened a bit he didnt expect Tom to say sorry. "I-Its alright sir..i should of known better then to yell.."..Tord sighed and looked off. "I dont blame you for yelling-.." Tom huffed "Still. your the boss of me.." "Yeah yeah.." Tom sighed and looked back at the papers. "Just..- don't disobey me again.." Tord nodded and gave a small smile. Once Tom saw the smile it made him feel..happy and a bit relaxed..

    When they finished the paper work it was a little after twelve. Tord yawned placing his papers aside. Tom took the papers Tord had done and put them in a stack along with his papers. "Thanks again Tord.." Tord nodded. "Your welcome" Tom looked at Tord and sat up "If you would like..you can go rest..you seem tired" The small Norsk looked over at Tom "Are you sure..?" Tom nodded and shooed him off "Go get some rest." Tord got up and walked back to his little room. Tom watched Tord leave and sighed. He had a mission for him..but he was scared to Tell him. he thought Tord might escape when he got the chance..but..he wouldn't blame him if he did.

(515 words- and this took me about 3 hours because i deleted halve the thing on accident- so i had to redo it- also- i couldn't think of a good title so your stuck with that-hhh)