Chapter 3

JIMIN POV

Her head turned to the side as her eyes closed, and I sighed picking her up.

I went out of the room and saw Jin there closing one of the room's doors.

"Jin hyung, can you come with?" He nodded and followed me, sighing a few moments later.

"He's letting another one go? What if they tell on us?" "It wouldn't matter, no one knows where or who we are."

"Still..." Jin sighed then said, "Jungkook always let's them go... but he's much harsher on male witnesses." "Well maybe he just respects women?"

"Oh please" he scoffed and opened the car door and I put Y/n in the back seat. "Why would he care about women with that cold hearted attitude of his?"

I sat down in the drivers seat and Jin sat sat in the passengers seat.

"...He does act really strange sometimes. Like today. He asked this girl who harmed her and she said she had an abusive stepfather. He seemed determined though..."

"Well, what can we do" he sighed then my phone went off, so I pulled it out and checked what it was.

"...Huh?" "...What?" "Jungkook wants us to go to this address, and make the home owner turn himself into the police."

I showed him the phone and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Is that the girl's stepfather?" he asked.

Another text was sent, so I looked back at my phone and read, it's her stepfather. The abusive one.

"He's always so damn brief with his missions."

I sighed and put the address into the GPS and started the car.

-

We opened the door slowly, me in front with Jin behind me.

Well Jin didn't bring a gun so...

A figure stumbled over, before he asked, "Did you bring them?"

I raised an eyebrow. He's drunk?

He came closer and lifted his arm about to hit me but I held onto his arm firmly.

"Man I know I'm short but I didn't think you would see me as woman, even if you're drunk."

"...W...what?" I smirked and brought up my arm, hitting the side of his head hard and he passed out, falling onto the ground.

-

We heard a groan and I sighed picking up my gun and walking closer to that trash.

"Hey" I said pointing the gun at him and he looked up widening his eyes.

"W...who are you?" "I'm noneofyabusiness. Now listen up, you're gonna go to the police and turn yourself in. Otherwise this bullet is going in your head."

He sighed and looked down before asking, "How much do you want?" "...Huh?" "How much?" he asked again, looking back up at me and I scoffed.

"I'm not a pushover for money. Now you're gonna do what I say." "Why would I do that?" he scoffed. "Cause otherwise..." I put the gun on his forehead and said, "You're gonna die."

-

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes slowly feeling weak and looked around me.

I'm back home.

I got up from my bed, rushing downstairs.

But no-one was there.

"D...dad?"

No response.

I called him but he didn't respond, so I started to panic.

But then I saw something on the TV that was already switched on from before.

'-has turned himself by his own will to the police, addmititng his crimes as he abused his stepdaughter who was in his care since young"

I widened my eyes, trying to process what was happening.

So he's... arrested?!

-

Some of the chapters appear twice for me 🤨, is it the same for ya'll?