Chapter 18

Y/N POV

The car stopped and I sighed before opening the car door and stepping out.

I then walked off, to go home.

G.SH. POV

(This is Gi Sang Hee btw, Jungkook's step mum. Dunno if I'm gonna use this POV again but incase I do just remember the initials)

One of my workers was about to step forward, but I grabbed onto his arm. He stopped and I watched as a girl walked away.

A girl?

I smirked then the guy I was holding on to said, "One of them in the car, we can get them."

"Right. Hurry before he drives away."

He quickly went over to the car and opened the car door, and I could tell that whoever was in the car was trying to fight back.

But that didn't end well for him.

My worker ended up pulling him out of the car, pushing him onto the ground with full force.

The guy got up but then my worker managed to pin him on the wall, strangling him, making him gasp for breath and desperately trying to get free.

I went over smirking and he looked over at me. He didn't react, so he probably couldn't recognise my face.

"Let him go" I sighed and he probably would've died if my worker didn't let him go a moment later.

He gasped for breath and I crouched down, grabbing onto his hair and pulling his head back harshly.

He stared at me, his breathing heavy. "W... who..." "You don't know me?" I titled my head to the side and smirked. "Gi Sang Hee." He widened his eyes and my smirk widened.

I pulled out a knife, and quickly pinned one of his arms to the ground before cutting his wrist with the sharp blade, making him yell out in pain.

I then grabbed his hair again and made him look at me. He panted whilst glaring at me and then I asked, "Who was that girl who just came out of the car?" He kept silent so I tightened my grip on his hair, and he clenched his eyes shut.

"You're not going to tell me?" He still didn't say anything so I just sighed and said, "Fine. Don't say anything... because you know what... that just makes everything more interesting and fun."

I smirked and let go of him, and his body fell to the side.

He held onto his wounded arm, well wrist, but his hands were soon covered with blood.

And he was getting weaker by every second.

With one hard kick to the stomach, he was out.

I sighed and searched his pockets then found his phone and smirked.

-

JUNGKOOK POV

I was sitting on my bed staring off into space when my phone went off.

I sighed and picked up my phone from the beside desk and unlocked my phone to see what it was.

My heart almost stopped when I saw.

Jimin.

Unconcious...

And his arm covered in blood.

-

I'm writing this and it's nearly 1am lmao. And I have a maths exam and two French exams but here I am oop

Well I revised I guess I'm chill about it AI guess idk

I had a chemistry test today, didn't revise until last minute and wow, I (think) I actually got a decent grade. And physics was the easiest thing ever, omg. Half of it was just equations too, which was easy af. Can't believe I'm saying that a physics test was actually easy lmao, it was the easiest test out of all of them, I would even say.