𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩
"Charlotte hurry up!" The blue haired girl impatiently shouted to her tall blonde friend, who was still getting ready.

It's was a Saturday afternoon in October. Today Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, and Bayley were going to a carnival, that's only open for the spooky season.

Sasha was getting really impatient, while Bayley and Becky continued their conversation, not really bothered by Charlotte taking so long.

5 minutes later she finally came down with a full face of makeup and heels on.

"Why the hell do you have heels on? And what with all that make?" Sasha asked annoyed as Becky and Bayley looked up at them.

"You never know if we're going to see some cute guys their." She smirked, making Bayley and Becky groan.

"Take off some of the make up and put on some sneakers. It's a girls day, we're it boy scouting." Becky demanded.

"Fine." Charlotte huffed as she headed back up the stairs. She came down in some sneakers, and less make up than she had before.

"Thank you. Now let's go." Sasha said literally dragging Charlotte, Bayley and Becky behind them.

(*𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹)

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Bayley asked looking at the run down place they were driving up to.

The place looked abandoned tho it did have a couple of other visitors. Some lights were dim and others were shattered. There were clowns everywhere and the place looked really creepy from the outside.

"Maybe it'll look better on the inside." Becky shrugged as they walked towards the Carnival Entrance, getting there tickets.

As they walked through the main gate entrance, it slammed shut startling the 4 teens. "What the hell..." They all said in confusion.

"It was probably just nothing." Sasha said with a nervous laugh and they all agreed. It was probably just nothing...but boy were they wrong...

"Ooo, let's go on a Roller Coaster!" Sasha said excitedly jumping up and down.

"But I'm hungry." Bayley pouted. Charlotte agreed to go with Bayley and get food, while Becky and Sasha went to find a Roller Coaster to ride.

(𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘆)

They made it to a concession stand that sold Cotton Candy, Popcorn, and other food items. They decided what they wanted and got ready to order.

They saw the person who was running the stand dressed in the clown costume. Their name tag read 'Happy Slappy'.

"What would you like?" Happy asked with a creepy smile, that made Bayley uncomfortable, but Charlotte wasn't really bothered by it.

"Can we get two popcorns please." Charlotte ordered politely. Happy smiled and made her way over to the popcorn machine, filling medium popcorn boxes with popcorn.

She handed them both boxes, and they gave her each 2 tickets then left. As they walked away the clown let out a loud psychotic laugh, making them speed up a little.

Bayley was eating her treat, something didn't taste right to her. She looked inside her box and saw little insects and spiders crawling in it.

"Ahhh" She screamed as she spilled the food out of its holder. "What's wrong with you?!" Charlotte questioned alarmed and confused.