𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
It was a cool Saturday night at the end of September;everyone was at a pretty chill party. The party consisted of drugs, alcohol, food obviously, and other things teenagers like.

Most of them were super drunk or wasted. Some of them stayed sober, to look after their friends so they wouldn't get into trouble.

The Sober people consisted of Bayley, Renee, Daniel Bryan, Roman, and a couple of others.

The drunkie's consisted of Nikki Bella, Brie Bella who was in 'Brie Mode' Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Liv and a few others.

The people who were high were Seth, Dean, Sonya, Randy surprisingly, and some others.

Everybody was having a great time just chilling, relaxing, free of stress from the school week that was now in the past.

The party started at 8:00pm. It was now a quarter till 12. Some people left and some of them just arrived to the event.

The music was loud, the air was filled with the smell of alcohol and weed. The cool fall breeze blowing through the branches and the leaves, that surrounded the house; the full moon light illuminating through them.

There were a couple of different games being an innocent game of spin the bottle to a very competitive strip poker game.

The clock struck 12am and Dean had come up with a fun game they could all play. "Hey guys how about we play Hide 'n' Go See." He explaimed as he grabbed his probably 7th beer out of the cooler.

"Nah that sounds lame." Seth replied popping a couple of edibles (gummies that contain weed) into his mouth.

"How about we play it outside in the woods, and we can use flashlights to see where we're going." Charlotte suggested as she walked out of the kitchen with a shot in her hand.

"That sounds better. Alright who's playing?" Dean questioned the house full of intoxicated teens. The people who agreed were Seth, Charlotte, Becky, Sasha,  both of the Bella twins, Finn, Bayley, Liv, Carmella, and a few more people, while the others decided to stay at the house.

All the people who were playing grabbed either a flashlight or their phone to use the phone flashlight. Everybody headed into the woods, heading towards the lake that was located in the middle of the woods.

Once they got there Dean spoke up,"Alright guys we have to have partners for safety reasons and shit like that, so hurry and find a partner." "Oh and if you and your partner get caught, you come back to the lake and wait for everyone else." The teams were Becky and Charlotte, Nikki Bella and Carmella, Brie Bella and Liv, Seth and Roman, Dean and Randy, and a couple of other duos.

They all realized everybody had a partner, well everyone except Finn. "Guys it's cool. I'm fine by myself." He stated seeing that they were kinda sorry for leaving him alone.

"Are you sure?" Bayley asked a little apprehensively. Oh, if you didn't know, Finn and Bayley are dating so of course she's a little afraid to leave him all alone in the woods, especially in the middle of the ruinous night.

"Bayley I'll be fine." He reassured her, leaving a kiss on her forehead and a short hug.

"Alright bud." Dean nodded giving him a pat on the back. "Well let the game begin!" He exclaimed as everyone started hiding, as Finn began to count loudly.

(𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆)

The were looking for somewhere to hide up in some tall trees.

"What about this one?" Dean said pointing to a tall wide tree. It looked big and enough and sturdy enough for the both of them, so Randy agreed and they started climbing.