𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑦, 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖 𝑑𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟❦

。゚•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•゚。

☕︎︎𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙☕︎︎

Shifting all depends on how much you believe. If you believe that you can read, like you're doing right now, than you can do it. You see how easy it is? If you believe that it takes years to achieve, then it'll take years to achieve. If you believe that it takes months to achieve, then it'll take months to achieve.If you believe that it takes a single day it achieve, then it'll take a single day.

It IS possible to successfully shift on your first try! I myself almost did, i just didn't believe enough at the time. But now that i believe and truly know it's real and easy to do, i can literally shift at this very second. Yeah, it's that easy. Trust me, IT'S REAL.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎︎𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚?☕︎︎

There are 1000000000.....+ realities of you. Every single choice you make, wether if it's you moving your eyes to read this exact text or just simply breathing, you're shifting realities. Every single thing you do, you shift realities billions of times.

For example; you go to school and you have a choice on where to sit in your class. There are 32 seats to pick from, and you choose the one in the total back on the left side. There is also a reality where you chose the first seat in the middle in the first row, another one where you chose the seat in the complete middle of the class, etc etc...

There is a reality of you being the richest and most liked human in the universe. There is a reality of you being the smartest and most successful human ever known to man kind. And with that being said, there is a reality, at this very moment, of you in an anime universe. Maybe you at UA-High, training to become the future #1 Hero. Or you playing volleyball with Karasuno.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎︎𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 (𝗖𝗥)☕︎︎

A cr is the current reality you are living at this very second. It's basically the reality your consciousness is most aware of, unfortunately.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎︎𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 (𝗪𝗥)☕︎︎