Chapter 6(Again Still Tuesday)

Me needing help will still be open for anyone willing to! Feel free to DM me. Also if anyone can guess my favorite Anime in the comments I'll add them in one of my next stories!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Nighteye's POV

Bakugou is hiding in his room scared for his life after he pissed off Deku. After about 5 minutes just when he thinks he's safe he hears a knock at the door

Izu - Open the door Katsuki~ I know you're in there, I promise I'm not angry at you!!

Baku - Yes the hell you are!

Izu - Now how do you know that for sure?

Baku - You said my actual name, Therefore your still mad.

Izu - I promise i'm not mad but if you keep making me yell through this damn door I will be!

Baku - Alright Damn! One Sec.

Bakugou makes his way over to the door unlocks it and runs into his closet.

Baku - The door's Open!

Izuku opens the door, looks around then walks towards the closet knowing that's where Bakugou is.

Izu - I know your in there Kacchan, now get out the closet i'm not angry.

Baku - If I leave this damn closet and you fuckin' hit me i'm never trusting your dumbass again

Izu - That's fair just come on!

Bakugou walks out of the closet to be greeted face to face with a greenete just a bit shorter than him.

Izu - *Giggles* So you've finally "Come Out Of The Closet" Huh?

Baku - Fuck Off!! Shitty Ass Nerd.

Izu - See i'm not gonna hit you, also watch your Mother-Fucking language Bitch.

Baku - Wow fucking hypocrite.

They share a laugh and while Izuku's off his guard Katsuki tackles him to the ground with tickles.

Izu -HAHAHA! W-WAIT!! KACCHAN!! HAHAHAHA!!

Baku - LEARN TO WATCH YOUR BACK AT ALL TIMES YOU SHITTY NERD!!

Izu - HAHAHAHAHAH!! OKAY O-OKAY!! HAHA! I W-WI- HAHA WILL!! I PROMISE- HAHAHA!

Bakugou picks him up off the floor and throws him on the bed, then jumps on him and continues to tickle him while straddling him.

Izu - KACCHAN STOP IT!! HAHAHA!!

Baku - THIS IS PAYBACK!

Izu - I DIDN'T DO ANY- ANYTHING HA- HAHAHA!!

Baku - Yea the fuck ya did!!

Izu - W-WHAT DID I- HAHAHA WHAT DID I-I DO!! HAHA!

Baku - YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU DID NOW APOLOGIZE!!

Izu - NO!! HAHA! I'MMA DO WHAT I WANNA! HAHA!

Baku - YOU DAMN NERD!

This went on for a good 5 minutes until they both got tired . They're now on Bakugou's bed, Bakugou still hovering over Izuku, both faces a light shade of pink and out of breath. As they start to close there eyes and lean in, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Kaminari came bursting through the door.

Kiri - hey Baku- HOLY SHIT!!

Mina - OH FUCK!

Kami - What Happ- HAHAHA!! GET EM BRO!!!

Sero - Did I miss some- *walks out* OH SHIT! *walks back in* MMMM Did NOT see that coming.

Bakugou and Izuku sat there in shock trying to process what just happened. Eventually they came back to there senses and remembered the position they were in. Bakugou quickly got up to get them out while Izuku curled himself in a ball and covered his face.

Bakugou and Izuku were both extremely embarrassed, Katsuki was a bit more enraged that they barged into his room without knocking or asking permission. One because he never lets anyone in his room. Two because they ruined the mood and caused a huge scene.

Baku - I'm sorry on their behalf

Izu - It's fine Kacchan, they didn't mean to cause any harm.

Baku - Yes they did, those fucking extras know damn well not to come in my fucking room!

Izu - Well you do usually lock your door, so they might've thought it wasn't really gonna open.

Baku - Tch! Whatever Damn Nerd!

Izu - *giggles*

Baku - STOP FUCKING GIGGLING ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!

Izu - Hmm~ And what if I am~ *lightly laughs and moves onto Bakugou's lap while wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck*

Baku - Wow! You really are shitty *wraps arms around waist*

Izu - Mhm~ Love you too Kacchan~

Baku - Tch! Yea, yea I love Ya!

Izuku leans in and kisses him then kisses his nose.

Baku - Tch *smiles slightly*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so Hi- I put chapter 6 and 7 together because they were both shorter than expected, but that doesn't matter, i'll start working on the new chapter 7 now, i'm not sure if it'll be out today as well or not.

Until Next Time

Queen Amanda Out!