《"Doctors Appointment"》Chapter Two

Koshi: It was in the middle of practice when everyone was scared by a loud phone tone. Someone was getting called. I looked around then I saw a flash of orange run to it and pick up a phone. "Hello? Oh..? Okay I'm coming. I'll be there soon. Yeah in about ten minutes. Thank you for telling me. Okay bye.." Hinata put down the phone and looked at Daichi. "Hey so something came up and I'll have to go to the hospital." Kageyama had a fake sad expression on his face. "Okay Hinata but someone will assist you home. I mean you look like your a seven year old we don't want you to get kidnap." Daichi said in a rude tone. Everyone but him and I laughed. I walked over to Daichi a smacked him as hard as I could on the back of his head. Everyone heard a SMACK and right after a AGH. "Leave him alone. I'll go with you Hinata, Sense everyone here are dicks...." I whispered the last part. Hinata had a sad look in his eyes and nodded.

Hinata: I looked down just to hear a loud and very hard smack. I looked up to see Daichi holding his head. Suge then said ,"Leave him alone. I'll go with you Hinata." He mumbled something after that but I couldn't hear what it was. I looked over at Suga and nodded. We walked out of the gym and went and changed. I changed quickly and wait for Suga outside. When he came out I began to pull him. When I ran through the gates with him I began to violently shacking.

Koshi: Sense what he answered on the call earlier I didn't think he was going to the hospital. Immediately after we walked out of the gates Hinata's hand began to shack. It got worst as we neared an elementary school? He stood outside of the door with his had about to touch the door. He started to cough like he was having trouble to breathe. I began to pat his back not knowing what to do. The cough stopped and he looked up at me. "Wait why are we here?" I was shocked but I put some pieces together. 'He has a sister and we're near his house. And he looked worried and was shaking. Maybe he's here for her?' I opened the door as I said, "Well we're here for your sister. I think she might of gotten hurt." His eyes widened. He walked in with me following behind. "Hello where is Natsu?" "Oh yeah she's in the nurses office. Before you go she has a.. um she sprained her finger.. It'll be fine in about two weeks." Hinata's face changed to a worried look.

Hinata: I walked to my old schools nurses office. I remembered that this was the place I could always be found.  The nurse saw me and smiled. "Hey Shoyo good to see you again. You must be here for your sister. She fell asleep pretty fast after I gave her the pain killers." Oh well that was good. She looks fine. I smiled. "Umm thank you! I'll be taking her home from here Numie." She nodded and moved out of the way of the bed. I picked her up and pulled Suga out with me. When we got outside I began to panic.

Koshi: Hinata began to panic when we got outside of the school. "Hinata are you okay?" He looked up at me. "No it's not okay! I don't know where to take Natsu I can't go home because I forgot my key in my school locker." I looked at him. "Bring her to my house you guys can stay there for the night." I wasn't think clearly because I forgot that my parents were out on a business trip. I wasn't aloud to have anyone over. It would be okay  I guess. I didn't want Hinata to go all the way back to the school just to come right back. "Oh thank you." Hinata said as he wrapped his one open arm around my shoulder. I blushed with out even noticing it. I was looking forward to that night.

705 Words