Chapter 4

I also apologize if some minor details don't match up with what I've previously stated since this is all off memory, and sometimes mine isn't the best lmao-

This is all from Radiant's POV, but I don't recommend skipping it just because it's not yours. That's just a trend I've noticed on my time while on Wattpad. I don't like it- Don't wanna spoil it but it's got some pretty important information and kicks off the side plots! Bonus points to those who can identify all of them! Enjoy :D

Radiant nervously shifted from foot to foot as he watched Unpredictable lead (Y/N) away. They seemed more willing to leave after he gave them a thumbs up. Every time they looked back, he was sure to smile at them. Once they were finally gone, Radiant half expected to be yelled at for bringing a complete stranger into such a secure area, but he had his argument prepared.

But Great began doing their own thing. They turned away from Radiant and Dreadful, making the two of them look at each other, exchanging concerned glances. Great went to the head of the table; their seat. They then proceeded to pull a slim, high tech looking tablet out from a secret compartment in the table. The tablet required a fingerprint scan, so Great swiftly pulled off one of their gloves and quickly did what they needed to do.

Great set the tablet on the table and sat down in their throne-like chair. They waved the two operatives in the room to stand beside them, so they stood on either side of them. Since they were both higher ranks, they were aware of how to operate the cameras and the location of every single device, but they'd never seen that tablet in particular. Either it was new, or it had been kept well hidden.

Radiant found it very strange Great had instructed Unpredictable to bring (Y/N) to room 415 in specific. He usually didn't specify, and ask afterwards where they had been placed, or told the [OPERATIVE] in question to take them to another building altogether. But after he pulled up the camera for room 415, it all began making sense. Great wanted to see what they would do after left alone. Radiant was still a little afraid at what Great might do, as they were notorious for anger outbursts. But he needed to hold it together, and tell his side of the story once he got a chance.

Soon Unpredictable and (Y/N) entered the room, and after a little speaking, Unpredictable left. (Y/N) looked very lost after Unpredictable exited the room. They eventually made their way over to the couches after drinking in their surrounding. The chandelier in particular really seemed to draw them in. From what Radiant knew, they'd only known that one cabin and there wasn't anything nearly as shiny as it in there besides the fridge, but he wasn't sure that really counted. Radiant also guessed they were running this test in the first place to make sure they weren't a spy of any kind. They eventually began reading a catalogue, seeming very content.

"How simple minded. Amused by a room as plain as that?" A cool but familiar voice barged into their conversation. Radiant wheeled around to find one of his superiors, Scary, standing behind him, always managing to tower over him even thought Radiant wasn't that much shorter than Scary. This made Radiant a little upset. He'd found his new friend cute in a childish way. Just the way they trailed after him and how curious they were about everything was adorable to him.

"Don't talk bad about them [OPERATIVE] Scary. You don't even know them." Radiant tried his best to suppress his trivial anger to become who he usually was; the smiling, nice [OPERATIVE].

"I don't need to. Even [OPERATIVE] Dreadful isn't surprised by it, and he's a Neanderthal." This insult put a frown on Radiant's face and an even deeper one on Dreadful's. After a few moments, they both restored to their resting faces, Dreadful his bitch face, and Radiant his slight smile.

"Come stand with us [OPERATIVE] Scary." Great completely ignored the short, negative interaction and instructed the red [OPERATIVE] to take his place behind themself. They all watched carefully as the person flipped through the catalogue, completely engrossed in it and it's contents. While Great seemed very interested, leaning in slightly, Scary looked annoyed.