37

new format... i think you'll catch on quick :)

--

are you there?

please write back soon.

greenie, i'm worried about you.

saige. it's been too long. trust me, young lady, i will not be afraid to put my dad cap on and march straight through those school doors to come make sure you're okay.

seriously. ha. sirius-ly. 

dad, it's been half a day.

doesn't mean i can't still be worried about you, pumpkin. 

i had a bit of a day. i really need your help.

oh? shoot, baby.

i, uh, i think i had a vision? of the past? or future, i don't know, but i'm so confused and kind of scared and i don're really know what's going on with me right now.

do you need me to come see you?

no, dad. NO. DO NOT COME HERE. 

christ, you'd think i was the antichrist or something.

it's just not safe. i don't know how safe i really am right now. 

what happened, greenie? 

ok, so i was just kind of walking around, and then malfoy-

that little git. 

-yeah. so i didn't realize, but i had kind of wandered over towards the slytherin dormitories, right? and then he was there and being a little prick and i just got so mad, and i kind of blacked out for a bit and woke up in this graveyard?

oh?

it was really cold, like, so cold, and all i could hear was this screaming, so i ran towards the sound and there was this lady floating in the air. i'm pretty sure she was being tortured. there were a bunch of death eaters. they kept calling her cromwell.

baby, i'm so sorry you had to see that. 

it's okay. well, not really, but. you know. 

i love you, you know that? my brave girl. 

stop it, dad.

sorry. i am allowed to praise my brilliant child every now and then though. parent's duty. 

dad, do you know anything about cromwell? she said that the main woman hurting her was her cousin-in-law, if that helps anything.

those fucking-

dad! thirteen, remember?

sorry, greenie. i know who she is, though, yes.

who?????

whoops, look at the time, got to go! talk to you later pumpkin, i love you!

dad? please tell me.

oh no. serious time. 

do NOT make another joke about your own name, you twat.

rude. 

dad.

cromwell was, uh, a friend of mine in school. very good friend, actually. most beautiful woman i've ever met. great woman, she was. 

so she died?

yeah. voldemort got ahold of her. beautiful soul. 

sorry, dad. seems like you really liked her.

yeah, you could say that. 

thanks for telling me. i just needed to know or else i think i'd go crazy. 

it's ok, love. i love you.

love you too, dad.

--

does anyone like/get this format at all? 

if you remember, harry was awfully concerned about a certain book/journal of ms. saige's.....

-L