1.

Unknown: Hello! it's me from last night!

Me: Um..Hello? I don't recall us meeting up, I'm sorry >\\\<

Unknown: Oh? Aren't you the girl who gave me her number?

Me: No.. And I'm not a girl 😂

Unknown: I know you're playing with me Jenny, nice joke.

Me: My name isn't Jenny.. My name is Jeongin..

Unknown: Very funny.. Is Jeongin your brother?

Me: NO!! I'M JEONGIN! 🥺

Me: She probably gave you the wrong number cause my name isn't Jenny and I'm clearly a boy 🤩

Unknown: Oh.. I'm sorry Jeongin..

Me: It's okay! Anyways, what's your name? 👉👈

Unknown: My name is Bang Chan, but just call me Chan.

                                                                         *Contact name changed to Channie😊*

Me: Nice to meet you channie!

Channie😊: You too Jeongin.. How old are you?

Me: I'm 18, you?

Channie😊: Im 21, is that okay for you?

Me: Yea! I don't mind!

Channie😊: Jeongin I have to go.. I'll talk to you later yea?

Me: Okay Channie! Bye Bye! 🥺

Channie😊: bye Jeongin 👋

--------------------------------------------------

Jeongin closes his phone with a sigh  and Jisung looks at him with worry "Innie are you okay?" he says which grabs Jeongin's attention.

"I-Im okay hyung... i've just been messaging this guy that got the wrong number.. he seems really nice hyung!" He giggles but Jisung didn't look pleased, he grabs his phone off him and starts to read the texts with this guy.

"YANG JEONGIN!" Jisung yells which startled the younger, making him tremble which causes Jisung's eyes to soften.

"Hey.. it's okay, but you should know not to talk to strangers" Jisung says as he pulls Jeongin into a hug before he speaks up again.

"You know i have to tell your brother about this right?" He says which makes Jeongin's eyes widen.

"N-No!! Not him!" Jeongin cries and Jisung tries to calm him down as Hyunjin walks into the cafeteria.

"Innie your brother is here.. if you don't want to be there when i tell him you better run now, take your phone. quickly!!" Jisung says and Jeongin grabs his phone then rushes out of the cafeteria without being spotted by Hyunjin.

"Hey Jisung! do you know where Innie is? i've been looking for him everywhere and im starting to-" Hyunjin says but Jisung cuts him off.

"He...He just went to the restroom!" He says nervously as Hyunjin gives him a suspicious look, Jisung clears his throat as he proceeds to speak.

"There's something ive been wanting to tell you.. Innie has been talking to a stranger.. i think his name was Bang Chan or something?" Jisung says as he watches Hyunjin's eyes darken.

"P-Please don't be mad at him.. Look on the bright side! he'll have someone else to talk to apart from me, you and Felix! And Chan seems like a nice g- oh..." Jisung says as Hyunjin already left and runs after him panicked.

"Please don't yell at him! Innie is a nice kid!" He tries to persuade Hyunjin out of scolding Jeongin but it was no use, he wasn't listening to anything Jisung was saying.

Hyunjin opens the restroom door to see Jeongin curled up into a ball on the floor but when he spots his brother he immediately sits up. Hyunjin rushes over to Jeongin and engulfs him in a bone-crushing hug.

"What did i tell you about talking to strangers?! Innie i was so worried when i couldn't find you but im so glad you're okay!" He says as he kisses Jeongin all over his face, making him whine

"But Channie is nice hyung! even though we only had a small chat.. i still wanna get to know him" He pouts as Hyunjins eyes soften.

"Just be careful innie.. and if you do decide to meet him, im coming too" He says sternly but Jeongin only nods.

"I wanna come too!" The two males look back to see Jisung walking over to them and Hyunjin gave him a weird look.

"What? If this 'Bang Chan' guy turns out to be a 40yr old pervert you're gonna need some back up" Jisung says which makes Jeongin giggle.

"I kinda want that guy to be a 40yr old pervert so i can just kick his ass" Jisung continues as Hyunjin glares at him.

"What about me?! I wanna kick his ass too!" Hyunjin says and Jisung pats his back while laughing.

"With your help of course, but i'd be doing most of the work here obviously" He says while leaning his back against the wall with his arms folded and Hyunjin rolls his eyes.

"Whatever.. Innie lunch is almost over, let's get to class yea?" He says and Jeongin stands up then takes Hyunjins hand. The 3 males walk out of the restroom to go to music