3.

Channie😊: Today is the day!

Me: is that what you're wearing? It looks good on you!

Channie😊: Thanks innie! 

Me: 

Channie😊: You look so adorable! I can't wait to meet you, what shall we do when we meet up?

Me: Let's go on a boat ride! i've always wanted to do that with someone!

Channie😊: Alright then! Im so excited!

Me: So am i Channie! it's almost time so i'll meet you at the dock

Channie😊: Alright innie, Bye!

Me: Bye Channie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Jeongin puts his phone down and squeals "guys! it's almost time lets go! im meeting him at the dock"

"Why there?" Jisung says and gives Jeongin a confused look until he starts speaking again

"Because i've always wanted to go there with someone! now come on lets go or we'll be late!" Jeongin says as he drags Jisung and Hyunjin outside.

The 3 boys finally make it to the dock and all they have to do is wait, Jeongin starts to get impatient.

"Im already feeling sick from the nerves, when is he getting hereeee" Jeongin whines and Jisung pats his head.

"He'll be here any minute im s-" Jisung gets cut off by Jeongin's squeals

"He's here hyungs i see him!!!" Jeongin says as he jumps on Jisung and wraps his legs around his waist.

As Chan approaches the boys he couldn't help but feel a little Jealous watching Jeongin with someone else but he brushes it off.

"H-Hey innie..." Chan says while smiling nervously, this makes Jeongin climb off Jisung and he runs into Chan's arms.

"CHANNIE! You're real!!" Jeongin giggles as he hugs Chan tighter while Jisung and Hyunjin stand there awkwardly.

"So..Chan, you aren't 40 right?" Jisung says as Chan has his arm wrapped around Jeongin's waist.

"No! Im 21 like i told Hyunjin, you must be Jisung right? Jeongin has told me so much about you!" Chan says and Jisung smiles.

"Really? W-" Jisung starts but gets cut off by Hyunjin

"Come on Jisung, lets leave these two alone. And Chan, if you hurt Jeongin me and Jisung will kick your ass" Hyunjin says sternly as he walks off with Jisung.

Chan turns towards Jeongin and smiles, then he extends his arm out for him to take his hand "Come on or we'll miss the boat!" He says and starts running which made Jeongin giggle.

The two males step onto the boat and take their seats, Chan studies Jeongin's features while he isn't looking but suddenly they lock eyes which made Chan turn away.

"Channie hyungggg i caught you looking at me" Jeongin giggles shyly which made Chan smile too.

"I can tell we're gonna be close" Chan says as he ruffles Jeongin's hair which made him giggle. The boat finally started moving and the two boys looked at the scenery in awe.

"It looks so beautiful!" Jeongin says as he keeps looking out of the window, but what he doesn't know is Chan isn't staring at the scenery.

"Yea...It is" Chan says while looking at Jeongin that has his back turned, when Jeongin turns to face Chan he looks away again.

"Channie can we take a selfie? Pleaseeeeee!" Jeongin pleaded as he gets his phone ready, Chan can only smile.

"Of course Innie" Chan says as they both stand up and make their way over to the window, Chan puts his arm around Jeongin which made him blush.

"O-Okay i got it" Jeongin says as he sits back down in his seat quickly, causing Chan to chuckle

"Can i see it?" Chan says as he scoots closer to the younger and puts his arm around him while looking at Jeongin's phone.

"S-Sure" He says and he gets the photo up, showing Chan

"Send me that... you look cute" Chan says and Jeongin blushes

"Also.. im going to your school now" He says and Jeongin looks at him with wide eyes, how well would that go?

"You what?! Why!" Jeongin said which made Chan chuckle

"because..since meeting you, i want to be closer to you like you are with Jisung..so now im going to be with you more! Surprise!" Jeongin rolls his eyes and rests his head on chan's shoulder.

"This was a fun night Channie...Th-Thank you for wanting to hang out with me" Jeongin blushed and Chan smiled.

"It's okay.. the boat is reaching the dock which means i'll have to take you home" Chan frowns and Jeongin whines

Chan picks him up by his thighs and they make their way off the boat, Jeongin rests his head on Chan's shoulder.

"So.. tell me where you live so i can take you home" He chuckles and Jeongin whines again but he tells him the directions.

They finally reach Jeongin's house and they see Hyunjin with Jisung waiting at the door for them, at the door step Chan puts Jeongin down.

"I had a really fun night Chan.. thank you" Jeongin says as he gives him a hug which makes him blush a little bit.

"M-Me too innie, i'll see you soon yea?" Chan smiles as he starts to leave but Jeongin stops him.

"Wait!" Chan stops in his tracks and turns to look at Jeongin with a confused expression until he kisses Chan's cheek.

"That was for tonight" Jeongin giggles as he turns away to walk into his own house, leaving Chan a smiling and blushing mess.