The Beginning.

There was a guy in my server who I always tried to impress, he was probably the best player in minecraft ever. He was smart, powerful, very cute- wait thats.. Thats kind of weird- why did I think that just now. You see, that guy and me are basically enemies, we barely get along. It all started from when I wanted to show off my speed bridge.

"Hey Shitass!" I yelled, alerting the male to make him look at me, "Want To See Me Speed Bridge?" I asked, I soon started to speed bridge without even letting him answer. I looked up and saw Shitass started to speed bridge aswell, better than me.. I was.. Jealous.. "You Suck!" I yelled, not thinking at all. And thats what started the competition between me and Shitass.

I look out the window as it started to rain. It was very late. I got up from my bed and walked up to my chest, putting all my stuff away. I slammed the chest closed and flopped down on my bed, covering my face with my pillow. I groaned, I was very tired but I couldn't sleep. I flipped over on my back and looked up at the ceiling. It was really cold even with my blanket.

I looked back up from my window to see Shitasses house, I then got an idea as I got up and walked up to the door, I grabbed my umbrella and tiptoed outside. I soon opened my umbrella to cover me from the cold raindrops falling from the sky, I slammed the door behind me and began walking towards Shitasses house.

I soon arrived infront of Shitasses house and knocked on the door, thinking of what I would say. The tall male soon opened the door and looked down at me, his eyes were glimmering. He looked beautiful, especially with the light from the moon shining on him.

"Hello.." I murmured, feeling shy. "Hi." Shitass said with a stern tone, his voice sent a little shiver down my spine. "Uhm.. May I Stay At Your Place Tonight.. Its A Bit Cold At My Place So.." Shitass looked around in his home and sighed "Okay, Fine. You Can Stay This Once." I looked up at Shitass with a surprised look, I didn't know that would actually work.

Shitass soon let me in, I closed my umbrella and leaned in on the wall, I looked around for a guest bedroom or something but all I saw was one bed. Shitass sat in his bed and signaled me to sit by him. A slight blush appeared on my face as I sat by Shitass. "I Only Have One Bed And I Don't Think The Floor Is Too Comfy So You Can Sleep With Me For Now." He said, I felt my face burn up "O-Oh- Alright-" I mumbled, Feeling shy.

We both laid down, I still felt cold. I shivered. Shitass soon wrapped his arms around me, he seemed to already be asleep. I yelped a bit, his body was warm,, I felt.. save in his arms. I closed my eyes, my heart beating fast. Shitass made his grip tighter. I hugged onto Shitasses arms and soon fell asleep.