Breakfast

I woke up in Shitasses arms, I was facing him, our faces were close. Shitass opened his eyes and looked at my blushing face, I just wanted to kiss him at that moment. Shitass got close to me, my face glowing red. He whispered in my ear "Can You Get Off Me?.." I soon noticed I was laying on top of him, I got up and tried to hide my blushing face "Oh- Sorry-" I blurted out.

Shitass got up and pat me on the back, he walked outside to his wheat farm. I got up feeling very dizzy and warm, I think I might be inlove.. I walked outside to see Shitass creating bread with his crafting table. I walked up to Shitass "I Should Get Going Now.." I said, Shitass looked at me and placed a piece of bread in my mouth. He was so close, I stared at him for awhile before snapping back into reality.

"Oh Uh Sorry-" I whimpered, running back home. I opened my door and slid back in my house, slamming the door  behind myself. My heart was racing, my face was entirely red. I sat by the door and began to eat the bread, trying to take my mind off of Shitass.

I then realised my umbrella wasn't with me.. I left my umbrella at Shitasses house,, I began to freak out a bit, I really didn't want to bother Shitass for just a stupid umbrella.

I hugged my knees and sighed, I'll just wait to get my umbrella.. I won't need it.. right? Shitass seems annoyed of me already and I didn't feel like annoying Shitass again today.

I got up and sat on my bed, I took my diary out from the chest right next to my bed. I started to write.