The lost Girl

So then, ''ok I can help you I have a portal hop into it, it will take you to your house" said the lady in a kind way. The little girl was very happy that she held her teddy. When the little girl held her teddy so tight that she was flying the teddy was ALIVE "AAAHHH'' said the little girl loud and frighten.  "Its okay you are safe with me" said the teddy. Then the little girl was flying into the portal. 

As soon as she went into the portal she went in her room she was so happy that she got home safe. "how are you alive, you never spoke to me why???" said the little girl "well how I am alive is that you gave me life when you were little you loved me so much that I came to life" said the teddy. "ohhhh, is there more to say???" said the little girl "yes yes there is so, one night when you were sleeping you hugged me so tight". "that I stared shine bright then, your mom came into the room and took me from you to see why I was shining". "Then I told her, I am teddy" said the teddy. 

"oh my" mom said "I can protect your child if you want me to because your child gave me life and powers" said the teddy."ok yes yes protect her" said mom "then you woke up" said teddy and "can you please give me teddy back mommy" the little girl said. "then days past until today someone used their powers to take you here and I protected you so can be safe" teddy said. ''now it's time to sleep good night" said teddy"oh ok good night" the teddy and the little girl  went to sleep. They are all asleep but then there were nose a lot of them that the little girl woke up.