15 Terrifying Things Children Have Said to Their Babysitters

1. A few years ago I was putting my friend's daughter to bed for the night. She was about 3 or 4 at the time, and she was fighting to go to sleep. She asked me why she had to go to bed and I said, "Because it's late and time for little girls to get a good night's rest." She then pointed towards nothing in the room and asked, "What about that little girl?"

2. Two years ago, I was looking through my elementary school yearbook with my five year old cousin, when we were at a page with a 2nd grade class, she pointed to a boy's picture and said "That looks just like Nicolas!". When I asked who Nicolas was she just said "The boy in my closet" and went back to looking at the pictures. I almost died.

3. Little kids now stuff, man. My niece is 4 and talks about her 'older sister' constantly. She is always talking to her too. She is an only child and doesn't know that her mom had miscarriage a few years ago that was a midterm loss. Weirds me out something major.

4. I was heading to the bathroom on the second floor of my aunt's house when I saw my cousin, April, on the stairs. April was four at the time and very animated. She was very busy making funny faces while sitting on the stairs. I asked her what she was doing. She said, "I'm copying the lady with the braid." I looked around and it was just us. I asked, "Where is the lady, April?" She pointed up to a beam running parallel to the stairwell. I asked April, "What is the lady doing?" She said, "Making funny faces." I smiled and started walking up the stairs again when April said something that me in my tracks. April, "Her braid is wrapped around her neck." I turned back and asked her to repeat herself. April pointed, “the lady is hanging by her braid....she's making funny faces." The April started making a face which then I realize was someone gasping for air.

5. I was looking after Jack (a give year old boy) who said a man named Jacob who dressed like a lumber jack was sitting next to me on the couch. He must have seen the shock on my face, and said, "don't worry he doesn't have any arms."

6. My little nephew used to talk about a woman who would visit his room at night. He said she wore a red dress, that her name was Frannie, and that she would sing to him.....and she floats

7. I watched a few kids while their parents were at a movie. I put the youngest kid (4) to sleep and watched T.V. till the parents came home. The next day the parents called. According to the 4 year old kid I stood in the doorway and stared at him for a very long time, smiling. I was so confused I didn't know what to say.

8. My friend and I were babysitting her 4 year old cousin one night and she really believed in all of that reincarnation stuff and decided to test out her theories on her little cousin. She began to ask questions he didn't quite understand, but than stately asked, "What were you before you were (kids name)?" He replied that he was a conductor and waved his hands in the motion that a conductor would do. The problem with this is that the little boy was born blind.

9. A few years ago I was babysitting my friends daughter. They lived in an apartment that had a big patio window. She walked walked up to the glass door leading out to the patio and started motionless into the night for several minutes. Shortly after she runs into my arms saying, "Scary. Too scary." She wouldn't let me put her down and demanded that I hold and rock her for the next half hour. Eventually she started repeating over and over: "The dark coming inside now. The dark coming inside now."

10. After tucking him in he said: "You know, I never killed anybody. They didn't have to take my arm. But the ground was all covered in blood." My theory: reincarnated WW1 soldier.

11. I was cuddling my friend's three year old son and he said, very serious, "I promise I won't ever chew on your bones, I promise."

12. I lost my boyfriend to a stray bullet a few months back and when I went to visit his little cousin a few day after it happened, he came up to me while I was crying. He asked me why I was crying and so I told him that I missed my boyfriend. He gave me a confused look and then said, "Why? He's sitting on the front porch."

13. I once babysat a girl called Sarah who used to love when I babysat. I know this because her mom would tell me how she always requested me over the others. But Sarah took it the next step further one evening and said, "When you die I want to put you in a jar so I can keep you forever."

14. Looking after my little cousin in Montana on night, and he was telling me about the 'Creeper Man' that lives in his mom and dad's bedroom. He brings it up I  visit them. I made the mistake once and asked what he looks like. He said, "Oh, he doesn't have a face."

15. One night I was babysitting my friend's children. The youngest (about five years old) drew a picture of a woman hanging on the ceiling, looked up at me and said, "She told me to draw you this. She's coming for you. Hide."