Names

Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction - a coffee driven writing from a fan of the wizarding world created by J.K Rowling. I do not own the Harry Potter series, nor the amazing characters of the world. This is just me, writing when I should be working or sleeping...because Dramione

Please Comment, Vote, Share :)

Names

"Draco! I'm not naming my daughter Rocketship!"

"But Granger! He's my kid too! Think about it! Rocketship Malfoy! It sounds so cool!"

"No! I'm not naming my daughter Rocketship. My womb, my rules!"

"But...but...but Granger! It's such a cool name! Its unique and special and-"

"-an inanimate object. Not happening!"

"But Rocket-ships can fly! They're metal ships. That. Can. Fly! Without magic!"

"No."

"Granger!"

"No! Stop whining, you childish ferret! What part of 'my womb, my rules,' don't you understand?"

"That's not fair. I don't have a womb!"

"Your point being?"

"...hmph! You're so stubborn! Then what exactly are we going to name him?"

"I'm not stubborn! Stop pouting, you are a grown man! Look, I just don't want to name my daughter after a machine. How about something prettier, like Rose?"

"Huh? So, you don't want to name him after an inanimate object but you're okay with naming him after a flower?"

"What's wrong with flowers? They are pretty and have a pleasant smell!"

"Right. That's makes perfect sense! Oh, let me introduce you to my son, Rose, he has a pleasant smell!"

"Don't be so picky!"

"I'm not the one who is being picky!"

"Fine then. No flower names...but definitely not Rocketship!"

"Tsk. Well then...as long as it's not something ridiculous like what Potter and Ginny named their kids."

"What's wrong with the name James? And baby Albus is so cute!"

"No. There is no way I'm naming my son after dead people no matter who they were whilst they were alive."

"I suppose that's true...It is kind of morbid when you think about it..."

"And they used my godfather's name as well. If that isn't cursing the kid to a life of ridicule or something terrible like un-shampooed hair for eternity, I don't know what is."

"That's mean. I bet Albus and our daughter will be great friends. They'll only be a few months apart after all."

"No way my son is interacting with the spawn of a Potter and a Weasely...unless it is to ridicule him about his name or his hair!"

"My daughter would never ridicule anyone about something so superficial! If she is to bother anyone, it will be on the basis of them not having the capacity to keep up with her brilliance."

"Of course! With my beautiful looks and your brain, who else can compare to my son's brilliance? Ah! It is times like these I love being married to you. I really don't understand why you hung around with Potter and that idiot Weasel during school when you could have hung out with people with the talent of actually utilizing their brain cells."