Injustice....For All (One-Shot)

All over the city all you could see was.....nothing, all was quite and at peace, if only that were the case, as a familiar face was now, wreaking havoc. The Joker was loose in Metropolis, releasing a special made nerve gas that could make even the meta humans hallucinate born from his and the scarecrows formulas, which was a dangerous precedent as people were freaking out running around the city in total panic, a couple buildings were on fire and the police were swamped, trying to maintain order.

Superman was now in pursuit to stop him, he looked down and found him and made haste to grab him though if you looked he had the look of pure terror on his face.

"Surrender" he said calmly.

But the clown shook his head violently, "No please don't hurt me".

Not understanding this at all he moved closer to the target as his vision blurred slightly from the gas taking affect, he shook his head only to see what appeared to be a gun in his hand he slapped it away from him which knocked the Joker back several feet.

Sups walked up to grab him by the throat and kept asking the same thing to surrender, not caring that the body was shaking from fear.

Out of no where a fist met the clowns face and was sent sailing away in an open area.

The joker visage faded away to show Lois Lane now 8 months pregnant visibly shaken when she came saw her husband call her the joker and ask her to surrender, she couldnt understand why he was doing this and why he was hitting her, knowing she was pregnant, if this keeps up she will lose the baby and her life.

Then he hit her again and left a bruise on her face and a black eye with a bloody nose.

He grabbed her by the throat once more and she was now struggling to breath till a fist met his face sending him flying away. Lois looked up after her fall to see Skott in Zeo Gold Ranger suit.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping her to the wall, trying too keep her steady.

"Something is wrong, he doesn't recognize me" she said in dispair, as contractions began.and she groaned on pain.

"He thinks your someone else..most likely the joker, there is a nerve toxin in the air right now" he told her, as she began moaning out holding her stomach, she was going into labor.

"This is Zordon, calling any and all J.L. members near by, Superman is under the influence of the Jokers nerve gas, Lois is hurt badly and need medical attention now, she is going into labor, I repeat i need help here now...." He said harshly into his mic.

Superman was now back up again seeing another Joker helping the one he was fighting, which confused him but knew he needed to stop them now.

Skott, activated his golden staff and fired it at Clark who was hit hard and sent flying into the ocean, buying them some time.

Lois was now moaning loudly in pain as Skott laid her down on whatever he could find and began trying to help were he could.

"I need help, dammit, Clark is going to kill Lois, i cant fight him and help her give birth at the same time," he shouted into the mic again.

"Alright buddy, help is one the way, Hal and Barry are coming with me, Bats gave us some antidote to give him," John stated back into the mic.

A relief was felt momentarily as Superman flew up from the water looking pissed and his eyes began glowing red stating his intent to attack and cause damage.

"Oh shit," Skott stated aloud as he turned quickly in front of Lois, charged up his energy shield as the laser beams hit it and now Skott was trying to keep the energy shield up so they both dont die, as the same time Lois is screaming out in pain doing her breathing exercise, in fear of her husband accidentally killing her, knowing her only protection was Skott.