Chapter 11

Camila's POV

"Hey! Mila? Camila wake up! You're late"

Fuck... my burning eyes open up into the already light flooded room only to see Zach standing right next to my bed fully dressed and ready go... I was never late ever..

I quickly sat up to scratch at my tired eyes before noticing Zach already grabbing together some of my clothes from various drawers throwing them onto the bed as I scramble to gather my consciousness

"Shit I've never been late before.. I must have just passed out.."

"It's ok Sam's still getting his stuff together but Lauren's being-

He stopped mid sentence as he look down at the floor, his long arms following his eyes down to pick up the piece of paper from the ground I'd carelessly discarded last night, I felt my cheeks burn a deep red almost immediately as he part his lips to stare at it.. then back at me.. and then back at the paper..

"Mila.. is.. is this you and- you and Lauren?"

Fuck.. I couldn't even deny it either, Lauren was actually pretty incredible at drawing so the similarities between us were very much on point.. it was obvious who the girls in the picture were

"Uhh.. yeah um, I didn't draw it tho.. she did"

Probably not the best way to save the situation as Zach furrow his brow in confusion not able to take his eyes off from the paper as he began to ask the very question I felt coming in my gut..

"Are you two? I mean I saw her staring at you a lot but... are you like dating or something?"

"NO! We're not dating! We've just.. you know, but it's complicated.. weird just, just drop it!"

I tried to dismiss the conversation however Zach being Zach wasn't too keen on letting it go as I pull my skirt up and over my hips zipping the thin material around my waist trying my best to ignore the look I could feel him giving me..

"You're fucking! Holy shit... why didn't you tell me! That's insane!"

He Yelp back slightly excitable too which was kind of weird as I shove past him to fix my flush of hip length hair only followed by his body standing behind me in the mirror

"Come on don't ignore me we have to talk about this! You're fucking The Black Raven! How did that even happen? She fucking hates us!"

"I think that's why she likes it though... I mean the first time we did anything was on the way home from Dubai... she had a blade to my throat 2 minutes later she was.. you know!"

Zach gasp back at my honesty, it actually felt kind of good telling someone about us.. I know we weren't anything other than toys to each other but still it had been our little secret as of recently which almost made it not feel real..

"DUBAI! Mama... this is so crazy? So what's with the picture tho..."

"Oh there's more.. she has this book that she draws in, I was curious one day and took it and well... it's filled with me.. different positions, hands tied.. gagged sometimes.."

It felt so much dirtier saying it out loud, I'd almost justified it in my head as being not that big of a deal but the reaction on Zach's face only proved to me it was anything but..

"Seriously.. so like a book of kinks basically.. fantasy shit?"

"I guess..."

"Holy shit mama! Ok so most importantly.. is she good?"

I laugh back as I flip my lightly curled hair around to face the man behind me as he help my jacket gently over my shoulders, she was.. really fucking good actually if I was being honest, her tongue was .. magical?