Chapter fourteen-Marcus pov

I woke up quite early this morning and I decide to go to the gym. After the gym I got ready and set of of to Nims.

When I got there Nims mum answered the door. I asked her about her holiday and talk for a little while. As I walk into the living room I saw Nims playing with Daisy, it was very cute I watched for a while until Nims notice me. For a few more minutes we play with Daisy until I asked Nims if she was ready to go, which she was. We said are goodbyes then got in my car and drove to Brighton town.

When we got to town we did some shopping and talk, while walking hand in hand down the lane of Brighton. We went for some lunch then carry on shopping, I hate shopping but if I get it all done today then I don't have to do any to after playlist.

*few hours later*

I was driving Nims home so she could get ready for are date, that I was really nervous about. Then I asked her;

"Do you want to stay at mine after are date tonight?"

"Yes I would love to, it be nice to see your family" she said.

"Great I really excited for are date"

"Me too" she said with a smile.

As I pull outside Niomi house she gave me a kiss on the lips, which I didn't mind. Are kisses are different to any of my pervious girlfriends, they special.

Niomi invited me in but I said I had to go home and see my parent before tonight see you there I said before she got out of the car and walked into her house.

*The date*

I got there quite early, I don't know why I'm so nervous. But I am. Every time i heard the door open I look up and see if it was her but to my disappointment it never was until a girl in a beautiful dress with blond hair with light curls walked in. She here. She walk over to me and I stood up and gave her a kiss and pulled her chair out and let her sit down.

The meal went so good, we had a great time. After I paid the bill, which Niomi argues saying she will pay half but I told her no and paid.

We go into my car on the way back to my house me and Nims were singing along to Ed Sheeran as you do. Until we pulled inside the driveway at my house.

As soon as we walked though the front door, my mum ran up to Niomi and hug her , I swear my mum does this on purpose to embassies me!

My mum talked to Niomi for a good few hours before she had to go and pick big si up from work.

I walked up to Niomi and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"I might not have said this early but you look so beautiful tonight". I said before kissing her again. "I'm so sorry about my mum".

"It fine we had a good catch up and she told me the time when you was little when you tried to eat chocolate cake and you got it all over your face" she said laughing at me.

I swear my mum does this on purpose.

"What else did she tell you?" I asked

"You have to wait and find out". She said with a cheeky smile.

As she tried to walk away I grab her by the waist and spun her around so we are faced to faced right now.

"I'm not going to tell Marcus". She said.

I'll get it out her.

"Now is it okay if I go to bed? because Daisy woke me up early"

"Yes course babe" I said.

About and hour later I went to bed and went to sleep.