Chapter twenty one-Niomi pov

I woke up around 5am this morning, I got woken up by Daisy crying so I went to check on her to see if she was okay. I took her downstairs, quietly grab my phone so I wouldn't wake Marcus and want to make Daisy some breakfast.

As soon as Daisy finish her food and I put her down to play, my phone began to ring. Who could be ringing me at 5am?

I read the caller ID

Zoe 😘

Me:" hey Zoe how did you know I'll be up at this time?" I asked.

Zoe:" just know you haha and you tweeted like 5 minutes ago" she said laughing.

Me: " oh ye hah so what can I do for you at this godly hour?"

Zoe: " I woke up early and I wanted to talk about playlist, are group meet up?" She said

We talked about this for and about two hours also while playing with Daisy which was hard she keep trying to take the phone on me so I just put Zoe on loud speaker and lay in on the table next to where me and Daisy where playing.

Once me and Zoe had finish talking she said that she will she me tomorrow, as we was going to playlist live and me and Zoe and the boys were going together.

Few minutes later Marcus came downstairs.

"Morning beautiful" he said as he walk in the room and say on the floor with me and Daisy.

"Morning" I replied.

"I've just been messaging Alfie and he said you and Zoe have been on the phone for two hours?"

"Yea we was talking about playlist why?" I asked.

"Oh no reason just that Zoe woke him up when he went downstairs, but I didn't notice"

"Oh Daisy woke up and I got her so that my mum could rest and I thought I woken you up at one point" I replied.

"No you didn't" he said laughing.

"I'm going to put Daisy down for a bit while I pack a few last thing before we go tomorrow" I said before picking up Daisy and walking upstairs.

I put Daisy down and then walked into my room to pack and Marcus was led across my bed, he always does this to prevent my from doing thing I need to do.

"What are you doing Marky?" I asked.

"Well you see im stopping you from packing so I can spend time with you" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Well if you move, I will be done quicker and then we can do what ever you want"

"Okay then" he said then he got up an kiss me before going back downstairs to grab a drink.

I quickly packed my thing for playlist as I finished my mum walked in.

"Thank you for looking after Daisy this morning" she said.

"It okay I thought I would do one last thing before I go to playlist tomorrow" I said.

"Well I'm going to miss you when you go"

"I'm not going forever mum you see me in a week" I laughed.

"Yea I know" she said.

Me and mum was just talking about casual things when I looked outside.

"Mum?"

"Yea" she paused then saw what I saw.

"What is he doing here?" I asked

"I don't know but I guessing Marcus is going to fine out."

I went outside to see if everything was okay and yet again Zack was drunk. I walked back inside and sat down, a few seconds later Marcus walked back in.

" he gone Nims it okay" he said.

"What did he want?" I asked.

" he didn't say I didn't really give him chance to I just wanted to see if you are okay" he said.

"I love you"

"I love you two, now can I spend time with my girlfriend?" He asked.

" you may" I said

He gave me a quick kiss before Marcus went to get my suitcase because we was staying at his house tonight.

"Goodbye mum" I said

"Goodbye Nims ring me when you get there"

"I will mum" I said.

Then me and Marcus headed to his house.