Chapter 24

We finally brought them home. My body ached so much I just wanted to go to the hopital. I can't handle the pain anymore.

"Ross, my body aches." I whispered.

He wide-eyed me and I nodded.

"Yes...Ross please drive me to the hospital. I feel dizzy. The world is spinning so fast." I said, the lights fading color little by little.

"Maybe we should...SHOR AND JULIET! GET IN THE CAR!!"

"Shh...don't scream Ross..." I whispered.

He carried me bridal style to the car because it was the point where I couldn't walk.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Shor whined.

"Shor, we'll get you food soon. Mommy isn't feeling well." I sighed.

"Mommy go to doctor?" Juliet asked me.

"Yes baby." Ross laughed.

It was a silence for the whole ride, except Shor and Juliet giggling in the back.

We arrived at the Orlando Hospital. We got me a room...

Ross's POV

I didn't tell Ver they were going to do a surgery on her. They wanted to mend one of her disks in her spine because when she fell, she dislocated her disk.

Shor and Juliet were playing in the play room for little kids. I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the results about her surgery.

"Lynch?" a doctor asked.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"The surgery will commence." he notified.

"Thank you." I weakly smiled.

I went on Twitter on my phone and posted a picture of all of us at the beach.

'@rossR5: Waiting for my girlfriend and her surgery to finish. pictwitter/twe23hd5lif9gh63

I got RTs and responses fast...

@5SOS_and_R5: @rossR5 I hope she is healthy! Love you babe and God bless you, your family, and the band!

@GreenDayRocky: @rossR5 She'll be fine :) #GodBlessRoss'sVer

@twerkingriker: @rossR5 Don't worry she'll be fine

@BeyounceR5: "@rossR5: Waiting for my girlfriend and her surgery to finish. pictwitter/twe23hd5lif9gh63" #GodBlessRoss'sVer

@KissedbyHemmo: love you she'll be fine bae :) stay strong

People were so supportive. I tweeted again something else:

'@rossR5: Thank you for being so suppotive, #R5Family'

RTS and responses bombed up my phone. I smiled and locked my phone again, falling asleep on the couch.

Ver's POV

I woke up and found myself hooked up to a bunch of machines.

...

...

...

...

I'm glad I'm alive.

---------------------------

Sorry for the shitty ending. But I updated!!! Love you guys :)

-Dhanna xx