37

Atlanta, Georgia
Jayla Brown, 21

7 months later..

"I'm done now

"I'm done now." Jayla told one of her clients while running her fingers through the girl's hair.

"Thank you soooo muchhhh." Kianna squealed grabbing the mini mirror from Jayla.

"Tell me when you finna pay." Jayla said walking in the kitchen leaving Kianna in the living room by herself, she could still see her though.

She looked in the pantry and grabbed the big bag of Hot Cheetos Puffs then walked back in the living room.

"Here you go. Thank you again.." Kianna handed Jayla 300.

"Your welcome." Jayla grabbed it with her other hand.

Jayla walked her out and right after Kianna left, Destiny, Nari, and Skyler pulled up.

"HEY FAT MAMAS.." Destiny yelled walking towards Jayla.

"Don't call me that." Jayla mugged her.

"Mm whatever.." Destiny mumbled rubbing Jayla's stomach, Skyler walked up and did the same and Jayla slapped their hand away.

Jayla was 7 months pregnant.. with Na'Jour's baby. She didn't tell him she was pregnant, she didn't want him to know. And for when she did hair, she made sure nobody spilled her business, she didn't want anyone to know she was pregnant at all.

"Don't be touching me like that." Jayla walked in the house.

"Technically we not touching you.. we touching our nephew." Skyler shrugged.

Long story short... they're siblings.

Nari walked in last and shut the door.

"That's my chips ain't it." Nari stale faced Jayla.

"No.." Jayla shook her head with a mouthful of chips in her mouth.

Nari shook her head going in the kitchen.

"Guess who we saw at the mall?" Destiny smirked while sitting down and looking at Jayla.

"Who?"

"Na'Jour and his baby momma, and their baby." Destiny informed.

"Oh that's cool." Jayla nodded unbothered. "She gave birth already?"

"Yeah, I heard she gave birth like 3 weeks ago. She gave birth early.." Nari said.