Chapter 4

Zak's POV..

I woke up om the couch, I smell food and i assume Darryl was cooking breakfast.

"Hi Darri!"

I see Darryl's face turn red. And he stopped what he as doing and looked at me awkwardly.

"O-Oh, hi Zak." Darryl said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"What are you cooking?"

"I'm making some eggs with bacon."

He's acting weird this morning.

"Do you want to record after we eat?"

"Sure."

Darryl's POV.....

After we ate we went to record. It was pretty funny! We trolled some hackers and I enjoyed (Enjoied??) to spend time with him.

We went down the stairs and I asked Zak if he could choose a movie we could watch.

"Zak..?"

"Yeah?"

I wanted to tell him about what he had said in his sleep but...

"Can you get us popcorn..?" I was too nervous.

After we watched the movie it was around 12 PM.

"Zak, do you want to go for a walk?"

"Okay , i'll get changed!"

"Okay, don't take too long you muffin!"

I was ready after a few minutes but he was already waiting by the door.

"'Don't take too long' huh? You're the one who took long." Zak said while giggling.

"Let's just go you muffin head."

"Can we go to McDonalds? Pleaseeeee! You can get Cheesy Fries!" Zak said as we got out of the house.

"Oh my goodness fine."

"Yay!"

He's so cute.

We arrived to McDonalds and ordered our food. Now we were just talking.

"OH MY GOD, SKEPPY!" A unfamiliar voice shouted.

It must be either a fan or Zak's friend or family member.

"Hm?"

"Oh. My. God. Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are on a date."The person said, giggling.

I assume he's a fan.

"Oh my goodness, we're not on a date." I said , feeling my face heat up.

"Can I have a picture with you ,Skeppy?"The fan asked.

"Sure!"

They took a picture and the fan talked with us for a bit, then he left and by that time, our food arrived.

"So , the guy said we're on a date and you said we weren't, is this not a date?" Zak asked,teasing me.

Even thought I knew he was teasing, I still started to blush.

"No!"

"Relax, i'm joking."

"Phew, good."

I didn't feel good saying that sentence. I kinda wished he wasn't joking but i knew that would never be possible.

A/N Sorry that this chapter wasn't so good but i've never seen a fanfiction have a fan meet them and i thought why not , plus, i don't have any other ideas at the momment. And I think the average of words in a chapter is getting higher :D

Ty for reading!

360 words without A/N