Oneshot- The Mistletoe

3rd person POV...

Zak and his friends wanted to meet up for a long time, and he especially wanted to meet Darryl. He was excited to hear that everyone agreed to meet up on Christmas, at Darryl's house, since he was scared of planes so he couldn't travel. "I can't wait! We're meeting up today!" Zak tought while driving to the airport. He had just woken up an hour ago or so, his hair was messy but he didn't care all that much.

Zak's POV....

I can't believe we're meeting up today! I want to tell Bad so much that I've liked him since day one, hopefully I won't be a chicken and actually tell him. I have no idea how this will go, but I'm ready.

Timeskip brought to you by my cat to when they are at Darryl's doorsteps...

We're here. Me, A6d (I'm sad writing that, but the past is in the past,also, just a reminder, do not talk bad about A6d in my comments, it makes me feel sad, thanks :D), Dream and George were at his doorsteps.

I rang the bell.

Darryl opened the door and his face lit up. He gave me and everyone else a hug. A while later we were talking in his living room. Suddenly, A6d dragged me next to Darryl, and I didn't know why. After a bit of looking at him, he pointed up, above us. I looked up and saw the mistletoe above mine and Darryl's heads. He seemed to notice too, as his face turned red and he looked at me straight in the eyes. This was my change. I pressed my lips against his. We melted into the kiss, it was the best kiss of my life. A6d and the others were cheering as they saw our passionate kiss.
"Does that mean you like me-" Darryl asked, a stupid question, in my opinion.
"Darryl, stop asking stupid questions."
"Hey! Okay, well, I do.."
Darryl always has to make it awkward, doesn't he..
But I love Darryl nevertheless, and now I know he loves me back.

:D fin :D

I told you I was going to write a oneshot. I got this idea at like- 1 in the morning and now here it is. I'm so happy I got this out on thursday and I wasn't late (Unless it's either tuesday or wednesday where you live ). OH GOD I JUST PRESSED BACKSPACE AND I THOUGHT I LOST MY PROGRESS. Phew! Anyway thanks for reading this oneshot. I don't know why I put it on this book but I just felt like it was really short and I wanted to write something since this story has been getting quite a few views lately.(Thank you so much for 1.5k views, I really don't deserve the attention and I don't know why if you search skephalo my story is 7th, it's literary over black roses, love and above, guardian angel, true love, the hollow, there are no second changes, popularity (i think). How?) Anyway, sorry for the really long A/N, I just love to talk to my readers.And if you see any typo's or grammar mistakes, please tell me :)

Have a nice day and stay awesome :]