she's pretty

Y/n's pov

It was a Saturday morning. I was in my room lying on my bed and playing my Nintendo Switch. Buzz buzz. I looked at my phone. Oh a message from Bokuto? I opened the message I read it.

Bokuto: hey hey hey y/n! Let's meet at the café at 9am later! Akaashi will be there too! Don't be late!

I just replied with 'okay, I'll be there.' I checked the time. Shit it's 8.30am! I quickly put down my Switch and went to the bathroom to take a shower. That was like one of my fastest shower I've ever took. Then, I went to dress up in a short sleeved hoodie with ripped jeans. (U may change the outfits) I went to blow dry my hair so that it will look like that I have took a shower like way before I got the text from Bokuto. I checked the time again. 8.45am. I still have 15 more minutes. I grabbed my Nintendo Switch and put it in my sling bag which I had put my wallet and phone inside, and went out from my room into the kitchen to feed my pet cat, Akaru. (U may change the name of u want) Then I put on my sneakers and left my house. I was living in an apartment. So I bought a house in the apartment and live there alone with Akaru since my parents abandoned me when I was 14 years old. I've been living in this apartment ever since. I had to start a new life. Right now my life is going on pretty well. With my best friends, Bokuto and Akaashi, and my pet cat, Akaru.

~timeskip~

I checked the time. 5 minutes since I left my house. I was walking to the café at that time. When I reached, I went in and saw Bokuto and Akaashi sitting at a table near the window side, drinking latte and eating sandwiches for breakfast. It wasn't really many people there so I'm glad. Because I hate crowded places. I went there a sat down with them. "Ah finally u came! I thought u had forgotten." Bokuto said. "No I didn't.. I was just.. um... half way through cleaning my house." Well sorry to disturb ya.." "erm.. that's ok" then I got up to buy my breakfast. I ordered a chocolate latte with two sandwiches. I picked up my order and went back to the table. Then I started eating. "Anyways... I invited u y/n because me and Akaashi are going to our friends house later. So u wanna come?" "Bruh that's all? U could've just texted or call me though.." "well it's okay. At least a breakfast together would be nice." "Hm okay then I'll follow. Since I got nothing to do at home." " I thought u were cleaning ur house, y/n-san?" Akaashi said. "Oh um yeah.. just finished those last minute before I leave house just now.. " I said rubbing the back of my neck. Then I just finish up the rest of my latte and just talk to Bokuto and Akaashi about some things.

~timeskip~

After breakfast at the café, Bokuto, Akaashi and I was walking to 'their friends house'. Along the way I was just playing games in my Switch while Bokuto and Akaashi was just talking about something which I didn't really pay attention to it. When we reached, Bokuto rang the doorbell. While we were waiting for the door to be opened, I looked up from my screen and looked at the house. Damn this house is huge! It's a very big house. Then when the door was about to open, I put my hood over on my head. When the door was opened, it was a guy. He has black hair messy and spikes upward. It's bed head. He also has a fringe on his right side that partially covers his eye. (Idk how to rephrase it but hope u understand) "hey hey hey KuBRO!" Bokuto greeted. "Eyy BROkuto!" I just look back down to my screen while the three of them greeted each other. "Oh and by the way I brought a friend that u need to know her! She is awesome!" Bokuto suddenly said. I flinched and looked up at them. "Kuroo, this is y/n. My best friend! And Akaashis' too. And y/n this is Kuroo." I just waved and smiled at Kuroo since I'm not really familiarise with new people that I had just met. "Hello y/n! Nice to meet u!" Kuroo said with a big smile on his face. "Nice to meet u too.." I said with my voice very soft and I don't even think they could even hear me. But Akaashi did since he was standing beside me. "Oh y/n-san said that she's nice meeting u too. She's not too familiarise with new people that she has just met." I just looked back down to my screen. "Hey hey hey y/n! Keep ur switch will ya? Continue later when we're inside!" "Ugh shut up and fine!" I replied to him. "Oh wow she sounded familiar. But whatever and come in!" Kuroo said. We all went in. I was really shocked by his house. It was even bigger inside. It's pretty. "Y/n-san, come sit here with us." Akaashi said when he sat down at the sofa with Bokuto. I went over there and sat down beside Akaashi, playing back the game I was playing just now. Kuroo went upstairs then went back down. "Where are ur parents?" Bokuto asked Kuroo when he was sitting down beside Bokuto. "Oh they had to go to a business trip. They're coming back like.. next week." "Ohh," Then suddenly something or rather someone caught my eyes. He was going down the stairs with a Nintendo Switch. The same one as mine! Accept his switch colour is black while mine is the red and blue. He has blond hair with black roots tied into a bun. He was wearing a white t-shirt with shorts. I couldn't see his eye colour since he was looking down at his screen. "Oh hello Kenma!" Bokuto shouted at that boy. Kenma flinched and looked up at Bokuto. He just smiled for a second and said 'hello'. Then looked back down at his screen. Then he went over to the couch and sat beside Kuroo. I just looked back down to my screen and continued playing. "Kenma, u should stop playing ur switch for a while. Unless u want me to take it." Kuroo said. "Ugh shut up and ok fine ill stop." Kenma replied. Damn he almost had the same reply as me just now. "Hey hey hey Kenma sounded like y/n just now!" "Ya true.." Akaashi said. "They have the same attitude not gonna lie." Bokuto said. "Really?" Kuroo asked. "Yah. Both of them are always into games, lazy as hell, and have the same respond!" "Oh wow. I mean it's true that both of them has Nintendo Switch." Kuroo said that making me and Kenma looked at each other. Then looked away. "Anyways.. Kenma this is y/n. Bokuto and Akaashi's friend. Best friend perhaps." Kuroo said. "Kenma just looked at me and smiled a bit. I just smiled back. He's smile is cute though.. "hey bro, can u help me with some groceries? I need to go to the shop." Ok sure! Aghaashii u coming?" "Um yeah sure but what about y/n-" "she'll be fine with Kenma for a while." Bokuto interrupted Akaashi. "Um ok then." I just looked at them while they were living. They left me with a person whom I haven't met that much? Damn. I just continued playing my game. "Um h-hey?" Kenma suddenly said. I flinched and look up at him. I could finally see his eyes. It's a cat-like golden eyes. "Um hi.." I replied. "W-what game are u playing?" He asked. I replied with the game I was playing. (ur choice of game) "oh same." "Cool." We just sat there in silence.

Kenma's pov

Damn she's pretty. Her (e/c) matched her perfectly. The fact that I couldn't see her hair that much since she covered it with her hood. But I'm pretty sure it's (h/c). "What level are u at now?" She suddenly asked. "97. U?" "Oh wow that's far! I'm just at 82. This is hard!" She replied. I stood up and went sitting beside her. She handed me her switch and I helped her best that level. While I was playing, she was just staring at the screen and focusing on what she was supposed to do. Wow she's literally addicted to games.. like me.. we really do have things in common. When I had finished that level, I gave her switch back to her. "oh wow.. ure really good at this game! How though?" She was smiling broadly at me. I smiled back and explain to her the steps. "Oh I see... Lemme try the next level now!" Wow I thought she would never be so eagerly like this... She tried the next level while I was doing the same thing as what she was doing just now. Sitting beside her and staring at her screen, watching her beat that level. "Yass I won!" She shouted and hugged me. I was blushing. She realised what she had done and let go of me. "S-sorry didn't mean to do that.." she said looking down at her screen. I'm pretty sure she was blushing. I said it was fine. That hug was the best hug I've ever gotten. I wish it could stay a bit longer.. wait what?

Y/n's pov

I can't believe I hugged him. Stupid me. He probably hated it and was uncomfortable with it. Thinking I was clingy. Ugh. But when I was hugging him, it actually felt great. It felt like it would last forever. Wait what? What am I thinking? Am I crushing on him? No no y/n don't be dumb. U only met him today. U don't even know him that well yet. U don't even know if he has a girlfriend or not. "Umm so how's ur life?" He suddenly asked. "Oh um basically my parents abandoned me when I was 14 years old. So I started a new life. Now I lived in an apartment." "Oh well that's relatable. My parents abandoned me when I was 13 years old. I don't have a place to stay at that time so I had to rent a room at an apartment. It was a very small room. Then Kuroo find out then he asked his parents if I could stay with them. His parents agreed so now I'm staying here with Kuroo and his parents in this huge house." He said. "Oh well I thought u and Kuroo are actually brothers." "Nah were friends since childhood. The fact that my parents hated him for I don't know reason. That's why they decided to kick me out ever since they found out that I was hanging out with Kuroo all the time." "Oh wow that's awful." "That's fine. It's awful for u since ure a girl.. u had to find a house to stay." "Well it wasn't that hard since I got the help from Akaashi." "Oh. Anyways wanna go to my room? We can play PS4 there." "Sure! I've been wanting to play that!" We then went up to his room. It was dark so he turned on his LED lights. He turned it to the colour golden. I looked at his room. It's so big. A huge bed... A TV with PS4 connected to it, a study table and a computer! Wow. He turned on the PS4 and gave me one of the controllers. I put down my hood then we started playing the game.

(To be continued......)

A/n's note: hey hey hey everyone! Hope u like this chapter. Stay tune for more chapters! And btw I don't own any characters except that I named y/n's cat Akaru. But u can change that name if u want! Bye now! <3