unexpected meet

Y/n's pov

"Y/n! Y/n! Lets go for a morning walk at the park!" Suga shook me awake. I opened my eyes and looked at the time. "Its still early!" "Come on 8 am is a good time for a morning walk. Now hurry!" I groaned and got up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I got dressed with a white shirt with sweatpants. Then i went out my room and saw Suga feeding Akaru. "Oh u fed Akaru. Thanks." "No probs. We can take turns. And plus, what time do u usually wake up??" "Um... the earliest i have woke up is 9.30am..." suga then face-planted. "Seriously y/n? Well since im ur housemate now, u can now wake up earlier." Suga said smiling and i groaned. "Where are we gonna eat?" "Lets stop by at the cafe later" i nodded.
We got out from our house and went to the park.

<Timeskip to few hours later>

"Hey y/n, im going to the restroom and then im gonna buy drinks. U just stay here. Ill be back." Suga said while i just nodded. I sat down on the bench and plugged in my earbuds. I listened to the music while my eyes were closed. Suddenly i felt someone tapping my shoulders. That was fast. I took off my earbuds and looked up to see two people whom i was familiarize with. My parents. Yep the ones who abandoned me.

"Hey y/n. Its been a while. How have u been doing, my child?" My 'father' asked. My child? The one u abandoned? "Since when am i ur child? U guys abandoned me when i was 14!" I snapped. Luckily no one was around us. "Rude of u to speak to ur parents like that." "What kind of parents abandoned their child?!" I shouted, tears forming from my eyes. "Calm down y/n..." my 'mother' said, holding my shoulders. "Stop and dont touch me. Go away! Im living a better life than before!" "How dare u.." then my 'mother' slapped me across my face. Tears ran down my cheeks with my hand on the red cheek that had been slapped. My 'father' wanted to slap me too, but he was stopped and gripped by a hand. It was Suga. "U call this parenting or abusing?" Suga snapped. "Oh suga, honey, how was ur studi-" "dont act nice infront of me." "U son of a-" my 'father' wanted to slap him but was stopped by him. My 'father' forced himself to escape from sugas grip and dragged himself away with my 'mother'. I was crying. My face was all red. The pain from the slapping was slowly fading. "Are u ok?" Suga asked, putting his arm around me. I just cried and buried my face to his chest. "There there. I know it hurts. Come on lets go home." We got up and went home.

When we reached home, i went straight to my room. Suga was worried so he asked Kenma to come over.

Suga
Hey Kenma-san. Are u free right now?

Kenma
Hello. Yes i am.. whats up?

Suga
Could u come over? Y/n is crying... she prob needs u... ill explain everything when ure here.

Kenma
Ill be there soon.

Kenma's pov

After the text i got from suga, i quickly went over to their house. Suga opened the door and i went in. We sat on the couch while he explained what had happened. How dare he slapped my kitten. I got up and went in y/n's room. I opened the door since it wasnt lock. Y/n was on her bed, sobbing. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "There, there, im here.. ur pudding is here..." i whispered to her ears. y/n turned around and buried her face to my chest and hugged me.

Suga's pov: i saw what was happening so i closed y/n's room door. (Suga respect 🙏)

Kenma's pov

"Why? Why must they do this to me? What did i do wrong last time? Why do they hate me? Am I just not good enou-" i cut her off by cupping her face and kissed her on the lips. "Look, u have me, Suga, Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, Shoyo and Kageyama.. u dont have to think about ur so-called parents anymore.. i will always love u no matter wat, i will protect u. Pls stop crying. It hurts to see u cry." I said when i broke the kiss. Then she hugged me. "I dont know what i will do without all of u. I love u so much Pudding." We then kissed again.

_________________________________

Authors note: hey everyone.. so I'm gonna end this 'book' soon! Another 1 or 2 more chapters then I'm done.