Ometra

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO DAMN MUCH LIKE HHJARJFsvgjbrbfd

anyway sasuke is a yakuza and sakura is a doctor and fate brings them to meet again. so here is the description of this story

"Omerta," he said, eyes narrowing as he glared at her in the dimly lit room."W-what?" she couldn't fight the quiver in her voice as she stuttered; back suddenly hitting the kitchen counter as she gasped inaudibly."Omerta is a code of silence practiced by Yakuza Organizations.""You're in the Yakuza?"He stalked closer, taking a step and another and then another until he was only inches away from her. He was tall, looming over her in intimidation but she couldn't tear her eyes off him."I'm not just in the Yakuza. I am the Yakuza."--As a Doctor, Haruno Sakura swore to save lives no matter who they are or what their status is. One night after failing to save a patient from an operation, Sakura drove home, a bit tipsy from alcohol and stumbled upon a corpse on the deserted side road.It turns out, the corpse was actually a man, heavily beaten up to the point that he's practically lying on his own pool of blood. Sakura saved him from near death and to forget the guilt of not being able to save that patient. Only it was too late when she found out that this man may not be just an ordinary man.Because apparently, Haruno Sakura had just saved a Yakuza Boss, and a very dangerous one. "

 Okay so this book is so interesting yet it makes my heart explode like the development of there relationships is just so ugh what i'm trying to say is that its AMAZING and you should go read it now 

status: Completed

Author: lazyneko_

Lemons are included so BEWARE