The First Night

Later, at dawn, My dad drove me over to Starbucks. Just a block away I smelled the aroma of a pumpkin spice latte. I grinned at the scent.
It was closing hours. Every spot in the parking lot was available. When my dad stopped the car, I swung open the door to his car and quickly got out into the parking lot. I walked slowly to the clear glass doors with smudged hand prints on them with a tint of red. I looked inside and saw a creepy old man staring back at me.
That made me jump. I sighed in relief. It's probably an employee I thought.
I looked behind and saw my Dad with worried eyes. I waved goodbye. I looked back in front of me and opened the pane glass door. Instead of the creepy guy, there was a wrinkly, kind faced guy in a Starbucks uniform .
He looked me up and down. He smiled. "Welcome to Starbucks!" He said excitedly. "I presume this is your first night because you don't have your uniform on".
"You presume right!" I say agreeing. He walked behind me slowly, closed the door quickly, and pushed me to the bathroom hallway. There were two extrA doors. One of the doors smelled off. He opened the normal door.
"This is your office," he exclaimed. He gestured to the smelly door. "Sorry about the smell, but this room is off limits," he says. "Your job is to make sure nothing comes in or out".
I turn around to go into my office. "What do you mean by out?" I call out. But there is no answer. I turn around and no one was there. Fear washed over me. I quickly ran to the office and sat my butt down on the comfortable seat.
I looked at the computer screen and saw all the rooms except the off-limits room.
I sighed tiredly,"Why did I ever choose this job?"
He told me to make sure no thing comes out! This is so confusing! I wish I asked more questions. I begin to look through my pockets. Shit! I left my phone at home!
After several hours staring at the bright computer screens in the dark room almost unfurnished with no window; I eventually start to dose off.
Right before I actually fell asleep I see a figure in the corner of my eye in the cameras. I jolt awake. There was no one there! I stood up, getting ready to go check the place. I suddenly smell something more off than the off-limits. Almost like a corpse.