19 ; Always.

Work has been a norm for me. Jisoo and I have been spending a lot of time together in office while I continuously taught Hannah how to cook simple dishes. I've adapted to this lifestyle and being honest, I've never felt more lively than before. Everything's been falling into place, but there was one thing that was bothering me in the back of my mind.

The devil hasn't made a move yet.

Not that I want her to hurt me or any of my friends, but I was eager for her next move.

Sitting on my shabby deskchair, I sigh at how my computer shut down for the third time this week. And it's a Monday. I should seriously invest in better work equipment.

"Don't you think you should...I don't know...Use the laptop Chan gave you or something? Or even invest in a new chair, because that chair is close to giving up." Jisoo leaned against the thin cubicle wall.

"I've been saving up for new equipment...But for now that really isn't my goal." I said, turning the stupid computer back on.

Being honest, I was getting stressed. It would sometimes lead me into doing overnight shifts four times a week. I refused to accept any help, since I wanted to do this by myself. I had to do power points and sheets simultaneously, but the stress could be managed. 

"Then...What is your goal?" Jisoo asked.

"Getting SOMEONE out of the company." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"By the way, did you get the footage from Lisa?" I asked, making her get something from her drawer.

"Yup, and lucky for me, I got a date this lunch." She smiled, then tossed a CD on my desk. I looked up at her and smiled. I already knew who this special someone is.

"And you didn't even tell me?" I feigned my surprise and gasped.

"Okay...Fine, I'll tell you." She smiled, then leaned towards me. Her smile almost too happy.

"I'm a lesbian. I like girls." She whispered.

"And you like Lisa, don't you?" I asked, making her nod like a little girl. She was like a little kid in love, dreaming about some sort of candy and toy that she'd be getting. And that's what I notice about people.

We're all different. Love brings out the unusual sides of ourselves—it brings the most unexpected sides of ourselves. Yeonwoo who's kind and sweet turns a little aggressive with Jaebum. Jisoo who's usually calm, mature and boyish turns to a giddy little girl when she thinks about Lisa. Jisung who's loud and crazy has a soft spot for Hannah. And then there's Chan. The deemed as heartless CEO, with mysterious dark eyes and an intimidating aura—has a soft and playful side for me.

Love brings out the unusual in people. 

"yeah, duh." Jisoo said, then looked at the time.

"Oh my God, I'm kinda nervous—shit, do I look okay?" She stood up and stepped aside for me to see her attire. In fact she looked way more than okay. She had a black fitted top tucked inside trousers and to top it all off, she paired her trousers with her blazer. She went all out.

"Okay? Girl, you look like you're about to meet the queen." I smiled, making her stress out. "Shoot! She might think I'm obsessed since I look too overdressed—"

"Look, my point is you look amazing." I said, making her exhale calmly.

"Okay...Hoo! We can do this." She said, making me chuckle.

"Of course you can,"

"duh?" I mimicked her tone.

She chuckled and grabbed her wallet. She waved off and left me alone with my work. I was rooting for her, and I'm glad that she was opening up to me about her. I was glad that she was my friend.