How It all Began

Y/n and Spencer Reid were a happily married couple, or that's what everyone thought. Y/n only married Reid to get away from her toxic family, while Reid married y/n because he felt really lonely. They both used the same thing to cope, sex.

Present Day Monday 6:35 a.m
Spencer was getting ready for work, and of course you got up to help him find his clothes that were scattered everywhere. You two got into a fight the night before. Both of you didn't talk the whole morning, he just got ready and left. No breakfast. 

      You figured he would just pick up breakfast on his way there. As soon as you guys got married to escape from you problems you two hated each other with a passion. The only type of sex you would have is angry sex, and there was a lot of it.
      As usual he left for work, so you just made coffee while watching The Vampire Diaries. You didn't work because Reid made enough money for the both of you, so you just stayed home, and helped around the house. 

     You would occasionally show up to work when he wasn't out on a case because you didn't want the others to know about what really happened. If they knew they would try to get Reid and you help, which you knew wouldn't help. You also didn't want to seem weak. You didn't want other people trying to find a solution to your problem.

At the Bau
As soon as Reid got to the Bau he put on a fake smile. As soon as he walked through the doors, Jj spotted him and ran over to him. Reid never lost his feelings for her. He tried to hide his love for her because she was married. With kids. He was also married without kids, but he just felt like he wasn't ready for kids with y/n and neither was she with him. 

     Jj told Spencer about the party they were having at Rossi's house, and told him that he was invited. Of course he was going to go, the girl he thought is the love of his life was gonna be there. If he got a confession from Jj that she loves him, he might as well go divorce y/n. He was just using her, and she was just using him. They both knew it.

At Home 8:57 P.m
He walked in, and took of his shoes and laid on the couch. "Hey." You said, but got no answer from him. You sighed, and sat on the couch next to him. He told you about the party, and for you to dress appropriately. You remembered to the last time where your dress was a little too short, and things got a little out of control for you and Spencer that night. 

     You loved when he would get mad and rail you. He was really good at it. You would enjoy it a little too much. You brushed your teeth, and got into bed. About an hour later you felt the bed shift and there he was laying right next to

You. Shirtless. You didn't really love him, but you couldn't lie. This man was really hot. You tried to get on top of him, but he pushed you off, and told you "not tonight babe." You understood and went to sleep embarrassed. You woke up the next day to him kissing you on your neck so you kissed him back harder. He got on top of you, and one things lead to another.

I'm so sorry this chapter is short I've just never written a story before, AND THERE WILL BE SMUT, but yeah enjoy.

Special thanks to the people who inspired me to write👩🏼‍🦲❤️👩🏼‍🦲❤️👩🏼‍🦲❤️👩🏼‍🦲❤️