Will You..

"Spencer, lets go shopping together

"Spencer, lets go shopping together." He looked at confused. "What- why?" you rolled your eyes at his response. You got up and dragged him out of bed too. You went into the shower together, and brushed your teeth right after. He never sprayed cologne, but today was special because he did.

You both headed out to a nearby outlet mall. Spencer told you to buy a fancy dress. You wondered why he was going to spend hundreds on a dress for you, but the thought excited you. You both put on your shoes and headed out to a nearby outlet.

Once you got there, you were looking at the dresses one by one, none of them caught your eye. You were searching faster when you almost missed it. It was absolutely gorgeous.

(If you don't like it, you can of course visualize something else)

You picked it up and went into the fitting room. You tried it on and fell in love with the dress. It looked absolutely gorgeous on you. You put on your regular clothes and checked the price. It was very expensive, but spencer was going to pay for it.

You walked out the fitting room, and spencer was sitting on the benches. His legs spread, and he was reading one of the nearby magazine. You called out his name, but he didn't hear you.

"Spencer!" You yelled and he flinched. He got up, and asked where the dress was, but you shushed him. "Spencer you'll see it when you take me wherever you're taking me, see we both have a secret now." He looked annoyed. When the cashier wrung up the price of the dress, spencer eyes widened. You tried to hide your smile. Spencer on the other hand gave his credit card, while saying at you.

"Whatever you bought better be worth it. He said moving a piece of your hair from your face. He took you to an expensive restaurant down the block, and you wouldn't stop talking about the one time in middle school where Rich Girl blasted on in the middle of class (this sadly happened to me in real life). He looked so fed up with your talking, but who cares you loved talking.

After you both ate, spencer dropped you off at the house. he went to go set up our so called date. You showered and shaved. You sprayed your most expensive perfume. You put on a bit of makeup, nothing much. Lastly, you put on your shoes and furry white coat which spencer also bought for you.