|Chapter 1|

Izuku's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring out 'Shake it off'. A very useful song if you're trying to stay awake, believe me. I grab my phone, but the words and numbers are all backwards and messed up. Probably just a glitch and I have to get a new one. As always, I continue my morning routine. Brush my teeth, Eat, and get dressed. I get distracted though, I think back to the day I met that boy, the memory floods my thoughts.

Flashback

"But mom, why can't I get ice cream?" 5 year old Izuku asked. "Because, sweety, I don't have money on me right now. Besides, you already had too much sugar. Now go, you don't want to waste your time at the park." His mom, Inko, tells him with a smile. He runs back, and plays in the sandbox. However, his playing was inturupted by a blond haired boy. 

"I h-heard what your mom said, a-and I wanted to get you some i-ice cream too." The blond looked away, an annoyed but embarrased expression laid on his face. "Thank y-you!" Izuku replied, smiled, and took the ice cream. "What's your name?" He asked. "Katsuki B-Bakugo.." He mumbled. "Kacchan? Did you say your name was Kacchan?" Izuku asks. "No! I sai-" "Katsuki! Come here, we need to go back home!!" A woman dressed in strange clothing calls her son. "I have to go." Katsuki groans. "Oh, ok. Bye Kacchan!" Izuku grins at the blond boy. Katsuki only mumbles "That's not my name.."

End of flashback

I wonder where he could be now. If he's a pro hero, if he's a father, if he's a villain. 

But, I couldn't worry about that now, as I heard knocks on my door. I walk out of my bathroom and open the door, there stand my friends, Uraraka, Denki, and Tenya. "Hey, Midoriya, we haven't seen you come out in forever, and as your friend and classmate I am required to have you healthy and strong, we want to become pro heroes, am I right?" Tenya asks. "Aw come on, you don't have to be all formal about it, Tenya. Anyways, PLEASE Izuku? We haven't been out in AGES and there's this really nice cafe." Uraraka speaks up. "No, I'm fine. You guys can go without me." I say, but a certain yellow haired male interrupts. "Aw come onnn, have a little fun! You might even see some 'HoT' guys~!" *little do you know, Kaminari... Little do you know XD* "Fine, fine. I'll go." I say, and put on my shoes. Uraraka cheers and waits with the rest of my friends. 

I'm finally ready, and we walk out the door. "You think we should take the scenic route? It's a beautiful day, after all." Tenya asks. "Sure, I don't care." I reply. We walk over near the small stream, and on the bridge. Iook back and see the playground I met the boy at, remembering every detail about him. He looked so angry, but he wasn't acting like it. "Hey Izuku, you ok??" I hear someone interrupt my train of thought.

Denki pokes me like slime. "Quit it, I'm fine. Just thinking." I say. "Hey guys! Over here!" Uraraka calls as we all walk to her. "There's writing in this tree, look!" "For all your loss, as time will tell, avoid the hole and all is well." Tenya read the writing, but a strange light came from under us. We looked down and saw the ground splitting in half, and we screamed as we fell down the hole.

First chapter done :DDDD Sorry it was kind of short. Gimme some ideas on who they should meet first. I can't choose xd What'd you guys think? Anyways, have a good day :))