|Chapter 3|

Izuku's P.O.V.

I get down to the small section for purple, and stand around. I mean, what else am I supposed to do? Talk to people? Not gonna happen. All of a sudden, a light tap is placed on my shoulder. I turn around and see a girl with pink hair and skin. "Hello there, I'm Ashido. What's your name?" "I'm Izuku Midor..." I trail off as I notice the prince sitting impatiently, looking bored as hell. I can't help but stare. Do I like him? I mean, I do get super jumpy and I feel odd everytime I look at him, but this is just for fun.. right?.. Oh god, am I actually in LOVE?! my attention is dragged back to real life, because somebody snaps their fingers in front of my face. "Hey hey, you ok there bud??" Ashido asks. "Oh, yeah." I tell her. "Anyyyways, after this do you think you could come to a sleep over I'm hosting? I'm inviting other people."

This could be fun

"Sure" I tell her. She cheers, but instantly quiets down and the Queen calls my group.

My group starts to walk up, I hear Ashido yell to me "Good luck!". After walking, we end up in a beautifully decorated room, three velvet couches aligned next to each other, the light peeking through the curtains as we all sat down. One by one, the others were interviewed and spent about 30 minutes or less in the room beside us. I was next. A prideful looking girl strode out, giving a condescending glare to everyone else. "Next person, please!" The guard called. I took a deep breath, and walked forward. I could not prepare myself at all for what I was about to see, a handsome man sitting on a nice blue sofa, a table in front. The prince gestures to me to come over and sit down. I hesitate, but walk to the sofa and sit. "My name is Katsuki Bakugou." the man calmly tells me. "Now, I'm going to ask you a few questions, you have to answer them. understand?" I nod. "Good, let's start."

A few questions later

"Sexuality?"

"Bisexual."

"Do you have any problem with ruling if I die?"

"Well, I may be a bit overwhelmed at first but I could get used to it. "

"Ok then, now do you have any questions?"

"No, sir." I respond. Katsuki laughs. "If I where to choose, you you'd have to drop the 'sir', nerd." "O-oh, ok then." I stumble as the words made its way out. "Well, I think it'll be time for your turn to end, so do you mind dancing? My old hag tells me I at least should have someone who can dance. Don't ask why, I don't know." He rolls his eyes. "U-uhm, sure." He gets up, and I follow his lead. 

Third person P.O.V.

The two walk towards the clear space, the taller male holding on to the smaller's waist and the smaller holding on to his shoulder. They both swing in sync, swaying to the melody. Left, right, back, forward, left, right, back, forward, they danced the time away. The two gazed into each other's eyes, getting closer and closer.

.

.

.

.

.

RIIIINNGGGGGGG

The timer went off, it had been time for the next person to come in. Katsuki and Izuku noticed how close they were, and Izuku looked away, a slight tint of cherry dusted on their cheeks. "I-i'll be going now." Izuku tells the ruby-eyed male. "Oh, ok then. Just a reminder, results tomorrow." Katsuki says, and Izuku walks out.

With Kaminari because y'all definitely know what'll happen next                ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kaminari walked off, leaving his friends, Uraraka and Tenya, because he so ships it.

Anyways, the electric boy walks around, admiring the beautiful forests that surrounded him, the light peeking through the leaves like scattered bits of paper. He wanders off, soon approaching an archery field. Out of pure curiosity, he looked over, and spotted a b e a u t i f u l redhead, walking a bit away from it. Kaminari watched in awe, but soon realized what he was doing, and hid near a bush, because that's the only logical thing you can do. He looked up from where he sat, and saw a beautiful scenery. He soon takes out his notebook, and starts to draw the terrain around him. (Aggggh I LOVE the idea of Denki being an awesome drawer- I just love it)

A tap is placed on the boy' shoulder, causing him to jump, aaaand accidently place a stroke in the middle of the paper. (Omg I hate it when that happens) he looks up, revealing the same boy he saw earlier. "Hey, are you lost? 

Oh my fucking god I haven't been in this account in a year this is possibly the worst book I've ever written next to the books I made in my old school with my best friend. That's fine, I'm posting the draft anyways since it's been written a year ago and it's slightly better writing but holy shit that dance scene was cringy, I remember how hard it was to write 💀 anyways idk if I'll work anymore on this book but if I do, know that it will definitely be better writing since I am now 13 and have way better writing skills